Subscribe Today

Get the backoe the Cat guys are spewing BS again

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby Burnt » May 25th, 2001, 6:09 am

Holy S.H.I.T. You Cat guys like spewing crappola

CAT SALES LEAD INDUSTRY
[red]Record Revenues Released [/red]

Arctic Cat Inc. reported results for the fiscal 2001 fourth-quarter and year ended March 31, 2001.

For the fiscal year, net sales increased seven percent, to $530.6 million, compared to $494.9 million last year.

"US Industry-wide retail sales of snowmobles increased during the year as a result of the first normal winter snowfall we have seen in four years," said Cat's president and chief executive officer, Christopher Twomey. [red]"Our snowmobile retail sales outpaced the industry."[/red]

During the year, Arctic Cat introduced a number of new technologies to its snowmobiles such as a computer-controlled shock absorber system, the SmartRide, and two models of the first commercially available four-stroke snowmobile with significantly lower emissions, noise and increased gas mileage.

[red]Cat's ATV sales again posted double-digit growth during the fiscal year.[/red]

Commenting on the outlook for fiscal 2002, Twomey stated: "We are excited about the 2002 ATV model year, which we will kick off in June at our worldwide ATV dealer show. We expect ATV revenues to increase during the next fiscal year. Based on strong snowmobile retail sales, dealer inventories at four-year lows and snowmobile orders already received, [red]we expect fiscal 2002 snowmobile revenues to increase 10 to 15 percent. [/red]

Cat's Spring Buy program for deposits on 2002 snowmobiles were up 33% from last year, according to Cat's fourth-quarter results conference call.

Now do you believe a press release

Record revenue includes Quads which are selling like hot cakes now.

In that article there is NOT one place that mentions the SOLD THE MOST SLEDS

As for Mainecats seadoo post,the watercraft business has been in a lul since 97 and the Econazis helped this out as watercraft owners are not as passionate as us sled owners and are more spread out and are nowwhere near as organized as us.

BTW who the F.U.C.K. registered my name???

As you can see I am stuck with this name but will be changed soon
[blue]Your sled is nice BUT MINE IS THE BEST![/blue]
Burnt

Postby maxiracer » May 25th, 2001, 6:26 am

Whew, d**n man, stick a fork in those kittys, they done been ROASTED!!!! Glad to hear from ya!!! maxi If it aint YELLOW.... it's MELLOW!!!!
[b]Bevra Vintage Ice Oval Racing. Old School rules...[/b]
maxiracer

Postby bad-ass-zx800 » May 25th, 2001, 6:47 am

well its about time freeze were the hell you been we needed another skidoo guy on here and we got him. lol.
[red]polaris sucks[/red]
[b]05 Black REV X 800
144 Woodys Signature Series Studs - 1.175"
C@A Razor Skis
Stud Boy Shaper Bars 6"
J@T Ceramic Coated silencer.[/b]
bad-ass-zx800

Postby Bills' Sonic Edge » May 25th, 2001, 3:00 pm

WOW!! Someone did their homework. Good deal man. Let them cat owners think a bit(if they can think) I wonder if Cat owners have green bed sheets too? lol
Bills' Sonic Edge

Postby tuna5 » May 26th, 2001, 1:41 am

I DON'T NO ABOUT GREEN SHEET,S GREEN UNDER WARE WHICH THEY BLOW THERE NOSE WITH AND WIPE THERE TEARS WHEN THEY GET THERE ARTIC CRAP ASS WIPPED.
tuna5

Postby NorthernSkunk » May 26th, 2001, 3:07 pm

Hey freeze! I might know who has your name. But it will cost ya. LOL.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby BeeeArrrr » May 27th, 2001, 7:18 am

Ya Freeze I might Know who has your name to.
I wonder why someone would take your name, maybe you did something to them for a joke , and now they are getting you back now.......lol
Chat to you later......FFFreeze....lol
The faster the Better!!!
BeeeArrrr

Postby Burnt » May 28th, 2001, 3:52 am

[blue]BR would this have to do with a certain chat room on MSN?? LOL:)

You know the chat named blah blah blah that was set up to get some certain Polaris guy going?? LOL
[blue]Your sled is nice BUT MINE IS THE BEST![/blue]
Burnt

Postby zrcat » May 28th, 2001, 10:50 pm

Awww, Spinning again....You act like a polar blow hard sometimes.....Your little spin has little merit. Yup, ATV's are hot selling, but CAT has been growing there sales in the double digits since they intro'd an ATV. Thier volume isn't near Honda or polar-slugs. I'm quite sure their ATV sales aren't impacting the bottom line a huge amount yet. Now I can go and highlight a whole other set of "key" words and show you a diff pic....Do you work at polaris? Ad department? hehehe.....Facts are facts my friend. Even if they had the better "overall" sales figures than the others, WELL THERE, that says it all! CAT coming on strong on both sleds and ATV's.....Snow checked sleds UP 33%!!!!! WTF! what is that telling you, alot of others jumping. 2001 sleds aren't being traded in yet thats for sure. So spin it boys, you can't win......Geeez CAT takes a turn for the better and you start crying, sounds like the racing season...
zrcat

Postby Mainecat » May 29th, 2001, 12:02 am

Hhey ZRCAT I think I was right when I said last year that John Prusak and Freezerburnt were one in the same!!!! LOL
Mainecat

Next

Return to Trash Talkers