Subscribe Today

OK, where do you think Morgan is going??

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby zrcat » May 29th, 2001, 12:47 am

Lets hear it.....
zrcat

Postby bad-ass-zx800 » May 29th, 2001, 12:56 am

well being a skidoo rider im hoping he will g ot o skidoo but i really think he will stay with arctic cat.
[b]05 Black REV X 800
144 Woodys Signature Series Studs - 1.175"
C@A Razor Skis
Stud Boy Shaper Bars 6"
J@T Ceramic Coated silencer.[/b]
bad-ass-zx800

Postby tuna5 » May 29th, 2001, 12:57 am

I THINK HE IS GOING YELLER AND YOUR GLOURIOS MORGAN WILL GET HISS ASS WHIPED BY HIS OLD TEAM MATE.LMFAO
tuna5

Postby NYSonic » May 29th, 2001, 2:59 am

Bill here. I think Polaris will pony up the dough and sign him. I like Morgan..he is awesome. Polaris don't take him then it will be yellow. He'll ride just as hard for either and just as well. He is a smart rider so he'll be able to tell whichever team what he needs out of his sled.
There's a fine line between fishing, and standing on shore looking like an idiot.
NYSonic

Postby FreezurBurnt » May 29th, 2001, 3:12 am

[blue]An insider at Polaris said Morgan is a NO go to Polaris as he was NOT impressed with the ProX.He tested the ProX a few weeks ago.

So its either Skidoo or with Cat:)
[b]ride Chelmsford,Northern Ont. area[/b]

[img]http://www.s-seriesforum.com/forum/images/smilies/bowdown.gif[/img][img]https://www.snowgoer.com/SharedContent/cfb/memberphotos/3793/rig/my%20truck%20driver%20side%20neg.jpg[/img]
[green][b][i]01 ZR 600 early release[/b][/i][/green]
FreezurBurnt

Postby bad-ass-zx800 » May 29th, 2001, 3:19 am

hey freeze would that insider be prox800 from amsnow cause i seem to remember reading that same line from one of his post last week. just wondering.

[red]polaris sucks[/red]

[blue]ice,snow or grass ski-doo will still kick your ass[/blue]

*This Message was edited on 29-May-01 08:27 AM by bad-ass-zx800*
[b]05 Black REV X 800
144 Woodys Signature Series Studs - 1.175"
C@A Razor Skis
Stud Boy Shaper Bars 6"
J@T Ceramic Coated silencer.[/b]
bad-ass-zx800

Postby maxiracer » May 29th, 2001, 4:22 am

Not that I really give a rats a$$ where he goes, but he will more than likely ride a green sled again this year. Cat needs more than one rider in the top 10, so they will pay the big coin to keep him on a cat. I'd like to see him run some other forms of racing, namely ovals, just to see if he could hang with Mike Houle or Chad Ramesch. I'd bet Chad would whip him BIG time, even on that polaris crap he's trying to race.
[b]Bevra Vintage Ice Oval Racing. Old School rules...[/b]
maxiracer

Postby zrcat » May 29th, 2001, 4:24 am

I for one think he'll either stay with CAT or go to DOO. Polaris' reputation with thier race sleds is horrible at best. He can take a sled to the podium, so long as it can take him there. He'll risk to much of his reputation and hurt his future, I think, if he goes to polaris. If he does go to red, then he's all about the money. I like the article on the home page, both DOO and 'laris said thier racing future depends on signing Morgan.....Hmmmmmmm. Doesn't say much about how they feel about their own products ability to take them to #1 in racing....
zrcat

Postby zrcat » May 29th, 2001, 4:25 am

Maxi, how bout those guys coming to snow-X!! That would be a sight! hehehe I can see them screaming in thier helmets...."OH SHIIIIIT, A BUMP!!!! AAAIIIYYYYEEEEEEEE!!!"

*This Message was edited on 29-May-01 09:27 AM by zrcat*
zrcat

Postby Mainecat » May 29th, 2001, 4:33 am

It will be Cat again. He is really concernd what the sled he will be riding is like if he tested the prox and probably the Ski-Doo. The SnoPro is a superior sled (all you non Cat guys stop laughing) but its true! He also has to consider his team too. It can take 2-3 years to be good on another brands sled. His team needs time as well. Also he will look like a fool if the first few races he places badly or has a few DNF or DNQ's! He really is tough on his SnoPro's and he needs to be sure if he switches to another brand they will handle the abuse he is gonna give them. PLUS PLUS Cat is working on a direct drive system for his open sleds and I think he may want to be a part of that as well. I have said before many times that if he switches brands ... GOOD LUCK to him! And I think if he does switch brands he will NOT have as many podium finishes that he is accustomed to! the SnoPro is the sled all others want to be....PERIOD!!!
Mainecat

Next

Return to Trash Talkers