Subscribe Today

need help bad please

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

need help bad please

Postby alevasseur14 » June 6th, 2001, 8:46 am

what? did mister bad ass get himself in a little deep? why would the polaris faithful over here defend you on amsnow? yeah right.
2fast4u!
alevasseur14

need help bad please

Postby MxZ MoonZ » June 6th, 2001, 9:04 am

bad ass, looks like you got yourself in some knee deep s**t. hahaha good luck! i'd help ya, but what im i worth...im just a GIRL!
[yellow]The one[/yellow]...The only: [yellow]moonZ[/yellow]

[b]Eat. Sleep. Ridin' Ski-Doo.[/b]

Ski-Doo: Put something exciting between your legs.
MxZ MoonZ

need help bad please

Postby ArcticEd » June 6th, 2001, 10:39 pm

2tone, 2tone, what are we gonna do with you? First Freezer, and now R-7 has told you 3 times(LOL) but will you listen? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....
Ok , here's the deal Bub. I'll help you the best way I can. The day that you have to race these guys, let me know & I'll let you use my ZR. Then you can really smoke 'em & shut them up once & for all.It's really the only way. Just dont blame me when you mess your pants from riding a REAL sled. Oh, and start trying to sell your stuff now, 'cause after this is all over, you're not gonna be satisfied on a 'Doo any more. LOL
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

need help bad please

Postby bad-ass-zx800 » June 7th, 2001, 12:36 am

[b]lmfao@ed sorry ed but i think my zx800 can handle them guys with no problem. thanks for teh offer though if you want you could race them to just to see somebody else kick there ass to. then when your done maybe we could line are sleds so i ca n kick your arctic cat's ass.lol[/b]

[red]polaris sucks[/red]

[blue]ice,snow,or grass ski-doo will still kick your ass.[/blue]
[b]05 Black REV X 800
144 Woodys Signature Series Studs - 1.175"
C@A Razor Skis
Stud Boy Shaper Bars 6"
J@T Ceramic Coated silencer.[/b]
bad-ass-zx800

need help bad please

Postby tuna5 » June 7th, 2001, 3:03 am

BAD ASS ID GO WATCH BUT IT'S A LITTLE MORE THEN A SUNDAY DRIVE.POLARIS RULES.
tuna5

need help bad please

Postby redracer111 » June 7th, 2001, 7:24 am

If your sled is as fast as you think it is you should have no problem racing them and shutting them up. Or maybe you should have gotten the yellow mxz to match your personality.
redracer111

need help bad please

Postby NorthernSkunk » June 13th, 2001, 12:25 pm

bad-ass you just gotta bash with more facts, or harder questions. I'm doing okay there now and some people who are even willing to help me with some answers to questions that I have. Even made some laugh, the ones that can't laugh I don't care about, like that yammiegod character.
One thing I like over there is the ability to bookmark topics you want to keep up on, and how it shows who the last response came from before you even open it. This site is run buy polaris lovers you would think they could "steal" some of the better ideas from the other boards, lol. (just a joke blake). I like being able to edit posts here though, for the odd time I do make a mistake. lol.
And bad-ass if your gonna claim your sled is faster you gotta be willing to run it when people ask. Still can't get anybody to run their yamahas a hundred miles to see who would win though(on amsnow, I know no yamamha riders here wanna run either, lol)
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

need help bad please

Postby Longtrack Lady » June 13th, 2001, 1:01 pm

K. NS, you win. You are right. I don't want to drive hundredsss of miles to win and show you that a Mountain sled would take the race. LMAO By the way, did I tell you all that it has snowed the last 2 days? (Ofcourse, it stuck for a whole...hour each time) Gotta love the desert! hehehe
Longtrack Lady

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers