Subscribe Today

Anybody get thier SnowWeek yet?

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby zrcat » August 6th, 2001, 11:04 pm

Did you see polaris' 2 page ad!!?? LMFAO, They are talking like they are somebadass thats for sure.....They even say "did you catch all of polaris' podium finishes last year, if you didn't then you weren't there" of something like that!! WHAT A BUNCH OF PUKES! I swear the Clinton administration is running polaris. They sucker you polar guys SOOOOOOOOO friggin bad. Read it for yourselves and tell me what you think.
zrcat

Postby Mainecat » August 6th, 2001, 11:30 pm

Hey zrcat if you got yours yesterday mine should be in today. Those ads shure are funny! They are not targeted to the intellegent sled owners. My favorite was last seasons Polaris ad that featured a picture of 2 race sleds that claimed a first place victory. The funny part was it was somewhere in East Jock Strap USA. They were really reaching! I can't wait to see the "ALL NEW" Edge racer. You know its new from the ground up each season! LOL
Mainecat

Postby onebadrotax » August 6th, 2001, 11:32 pm

hey zr, polaris is tryin to keep some hype goin after years of winless seasons. nothin really against polaris but they really havent had anything to bragg about. i remember when the indy 650s were the one to beat in the late 80s. but now well you see what they have to resort to now. a podium finish and that was probably 3 place lol
SKI DOO IS BORN N BRED TO RIP AND SHRED!!!!!
onebadrotax

Postby bad-ass-zx800 » August 7th, 2001, 12:28 am

HEll last year igot my snowweek 2 weeks after everybody else did i was reading old news while you guys were getting another issue of it. And no i have not got my snowweek yet. DAmmit.
[b]05 Black REV X 800
144 Woodys Signature Series Studs - 1.175"
C@A Razor Skis
Stud Boy Shaper Bars 6"
J@T Ceramic Coated silencer.[/b]
bad-ass-zx800

Postby SlapNuts » August 7th, 2001, 1:15 am

Piss-off ZR and quit drooling.

I have to say that Cat actually made an improvement in their ads from last year. I used to LOL at the ad of peering over the Cat riders shoulder watching his 2 buds way out in front of him - HAH!

Their new bumper sticker/snow flap ad is pretty simple and cool though.
SlapNuts

Return to Trash Talkers