Subscribe Today

THis heat is crazy.

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

THis heat is crazy.

Postby bad-ass-zx800 » August 7th, 2001, 12:43 am

Holy sh!t is this heat crazy this week. Sunday it was 91 yesterday 94 and i just looked at the forecast for the week and there saying a high of 97 for thursday i about sh!t my pants when i seen that. Im kinda wondering if i am really in new york state or am i in florida it feels like florida so hot and humid its not funny.WE have had no rain for 14 days and are lawn in really brown.Im just glad we have a/c in are house. Man this really sucks. SUMMER SUCKS.
[b]05 Black REV X 800
144 Woodys Signature Series Studs - 1.175"
C@A Razor Skis
Stud Boy Shaper Bars 6"
J@T Ceramic Coated silencer.[/b]
bad-ass-zx800

THis heat is crazy.

Postby onebadrotax » August 7th, 2001, 12:55 am

hey zx, think on the bright side , snow is only a few months away. so dont go gettin any heat strokes now. and i agree summer really does SUCK!!!
SKI DOO IS BORN N BRED TO RIP AND SHRED!!!!!
onebadrotax

THis heat is crazy.

Postby RyanMXZ » August 7th, 2001, 1:46 am

Florida, Hey it won't be long before the sledding season starts so we'll all have to deal with it till then. Let's just hope this weather doesn't stay right threw winter. If it does, i'll be the idoit driving on bare dirt on the trails.
RyanMXZ

THis heat is crazy.

Postby RyanMXZ » August 7th, 2001, 1:48 am

You call this Florida weather, hell florida doesn't even get this hot. We need rain very badly. I never though I would be able to light my lawn of fire looking at it.

Hey it won't be long before the sledding season starts so we'll all have to deal with it till then. Let's just hope this weather doesn't carry over into winter. If it does, i'll be the idiot driving on bare dirt throughout the trail system.
RyanMXZ

THis heat is crazy.

Postby RyanMXZ » August 7th, 2001, 2:22 am

Hey bad trailconditions is down or either they've cancelled the chat. Won't connect and freezes my computer.

Let's hope it gets fixed
RyanMXZ

THis heat is crazy.

Postby Michiganstopcat » August 7th, 2001, 2:26 am

BAD AZZ IF YOU DONT LIKE THE HEAT THERES A REAL EASY SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM YOU NUMB NUT,JUST MOVE WHERE ITS NEVER HOT AND THERES ALWAYS SNOW!!WHAT IS ACCOMPLISHED BY COMPLAINING LIKE A THREE YEAR OLD SNOT NOSED KID?I HAPPEN TO LIKE SUMMER ITS A NICE BREAK FROM RIDING.SEE THE REASON SLEDDING IS SO FUN AND IS EVERY YEAR IS BECAUSE THERES NEVER ENOUGH TIME TO GET BORED WITH IT.IF YOU COULD RIDE EVERYDAY IT WOULDNT BE LONG BEFORE YOUD BE TIRED OF IT AND YOU PASSION WOULDNT BE THE SAME AS NOW.HAVE YOU EVER TRIED FISHING?GIVE IT A TRY ITS FUN AND IT GIVES YOU SOMETHING TO DO IN THE SUMMER.
Michiganstopcat

THis heat is crazy.

Postby bad-ass-zx800 » August 7th, 2001, 2:29 am

Topcat i would never get tired of riding and never get tired of the snow. You say your a real sledhead all the time a real sledhead never gets tired of riding or the snow.If i could i would be some place were they had no all year long and i would be riding all year long thats how much i like the sport of snowmobiling.
[b]05 Black REV X 800
144 Woodys Signature Series Studs - 1.175"
C@A Razor Skis
Stud Boy Shaper Bars 6"
J@T Ceramic Coated silencer.[/b]
bad-ass-zx800

THis heat is crazy.

Postby RyanMXZ » August 7th, 2001, 2:39 am

Talk, there isn't anywhere in the world where you can snowmobile all year long.

stupid
RyanMXZ

THis heat is crazy.

Postby RyanMXZ » August 7th, 2001, 2:42 am

oops, that message was directed to MICHIGANSDUMBCAT.

Do like to portray yourself as being dumb or are you really just slow. lol
RyanMXZ

THis heat is crazy.

Postby Xtreme XC » August 7th, 2001, 7:23 am

It's been really hot, what scares me is that if it's this hot now, how much warmer is this winter going to be vs last winter?? :(
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/buddypaw/smallpic.jpg[/IMG]
Xtreme XC

Next

Return to Trash Talkers