Subscribe Today

what the what?

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

what the what?

Postby CatmanZR800 » August 20th, 2001, 7:55 am

Snoguy,

Good comeback! Stealth bashing...that's pretty good for a guy that rides a 227kg canary! And when did Skidoo start putting Chiquita decals on the hood anyway? Are they part owners now? LOL!

Ride a doo you ask? No thanks...they give me the Hershey squirts. Kinda like what you said what Labatts does to you.

Molson is not too bad a beer, I agree! I like your Labatt's Crystal the best. Oh great...now you got me thirsty, Northern buddy!

Think snow!!!!!
WARNING! Cats are meat eaters!
CatmanZR800

what the what?

Postby CatHater » August 20th, 2001, 10:00 am

Buying a crank replacing bearings hmmmm sounds like he is talking about a 1 yr old cat. Thief River falls is appropriately named alright because they are stealing everybodies money who buys a piece of crap cat
CatHater

what the what?

Postby CatHater » August 20th, 2001, 10:03 am

Shoot that is the best thing about a cat the box at least it covers the ugliness. Ever been to a cat dealer and watched em unload the boxes? They rattle because of all the parts that have fallen off in shipment
CatHater

what the what?

Postby NorthernSkunk » August 20th, 2001, 4:50 pm

Still hangin around the cat dealership eh catheter, just buy one and quit wishing.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers