Subscribe Today

Freestyle $s Vrs Racer $s

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby mulletman » September 10th, 2001, 1:24 pm

How come the guy who did the first ever backflip gets nothing even though he makes a ton of moto x riders, skiers, and boarders buy sleds and the guy who races get seven figures. Dude, racing is gay...at least the sledneck boys are pushing the sport...if you don't have slednecks 4 check out the trailer on slednecks.com then spray if you need to. Racing is boring, yeah Blair rules but how many of those guys can kick down (other than Blair) like the sledneck boys?
mulletman

Postby snoguy14 » September 10th, 2001, 2:43 pm

At least morgan has some higher brain function left, these guys do nothing to promote smart safe sleddin the tree huggers see the vids and say "look at these idiots,if they do this then what do they do in yellowstone?We should ban them because they are a danger to the wildlife and the public"Their tricks are good but to call snow xers "gay" grow up boy and realize we need respect or we will all be made to ride in our back yards for" safety reasons"As for the money, no sled manufacturer wants to be sued because little bobby tryed a flip just like the video and broke his neck.Reality bites don't it.
I'm not fast, your just slow.
snoguy14

Postby ArcticEd » September 10th, 2001, 5:59 pm

Yeah, what snoguy said! And BTW, get a haircut, Mulletman!!!!!! Welcome to the Trash Wars!!!!!!!
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

Postby NorthernSkunk » September 10th, 2001, 6:49 pm

Hey mulletman do those sledneck guys(or anyone who does the sh!t like they do) smoke dope before they jump like that? Or do they smoke it after cause they made it? jus askin cause you seem to know alot about these people.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby onebadrotax » September 10th, 2001, 11:39 pm

hey skunk, its amazing what some people do after a big bottle of jack or case of beer. or in there case chasing beer with shots!!
SKI DOO IS BORN N BRED TO RIP AND SHRED!!!!!
onebadrotax

Postby Elk » September 11th, 2001, 2:04 pm

mulletman
Freestyle and snow cross are intertwined. Most of these freestyle guys use factory SnowX 440 sleds when they're doing freestyle. And I may be wrong about this, but a lot of the guys that are in Slednecks have races SnowX. And I don't think Jim Ripley is struggling to feed himself. In fact hes probably making almost as much as any of the top SnowX guys. In fact, I bet most of the guys who do SnowX do freestyle in their free time. So saying racers are gay and freestyle guys are cool is stupid because they are probably one in the same. And snoguy14, I doubt if the treehuggers give a crap whether you're doing a backflip or not. All they care about is the fact that you're burning gasoline. And as far as safe sledding, it has to do more with riding within your abilities than what you're doing. And if you really want to get into sled safety, I'm sure there are a lot of sled safety people out there who would say that nobody needs anything bigger than a 440.
-----------------------------------------------------------
My sled 1995 ZR700 Not my web site but a good one for Mainers:[url]http://www.sledmaine.com/[/url]
Elk

Postby mulletman » September 12th, 2001, 10:04 am

yo elk, i agree, racers aren't gay but the track layouts are. if they had more of a supercross (moto)look to it it might hold my interest a little more. Those guys are finely tuned athletes but so again are some of the slednecks guys (not all). And snoguy, give it up on blaming freestylers on environmental issues, it a few bad seeds ruining it for everyone, not the slednecks guys. oh yeah snoguy, how come the moto industry is getting behind freestylers, the lawsuit thing is a copout.
mulletman

Postby snoguy14 » September 12th, 2001, 11:35 am

i didn't say that i said the tree huggin freaks will hold these guys up as an example and claim this is how we all behave We trashers know that as a whole we are more respectful of nature than the tree huggers but they are renown for taring all peaple with the same brush and making things up to suit there own agenda.
I'm not fast, your just slow.
snoguy14

Return to Trash Talkers