Subscribe Today

VIPERS WERE KICKING ASS!!!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby onebadrotax » September 17th, 2001, 4:29 am

went to the bavarian cup yesterday, and i have to tell ya them vipers kicked ass!! in the 800 single pipe class them vipers took out everthing. im pretty sure that it was the final round and there were 3 vipers and 1 doo. the doo won by a half ski link. but give it another 10 ft or so and them vipers would have passed that doo, they were all so close when they crossed the finish line. i was watchin as much as i could but i was selling my pipes in the swap meet also. so i kept going back and fourth. and they killed the 700 class. hats off to hackers there sleds rocked! and the srx one 800 final.sorry cat guys no wins!
SKI DOO IS BORN N BRED TO RIP AND SHRED!!!!!
onebadrotax

Postby pearson » September 17th, 2001, 7:20 am

I'll take a loss to the SOTY, after all it is a 800cc. Why is it that the no torque, slow, cockroach looking(that's for you bad-ass-lol) 700cc sled continues to dominate the grass drag scene. I've seen more wins in the 700cc-800cc trail stock than 2nd or third place finishes for my golf cart powered sled. How come all you experts???????
pearson

Postby Luv2sled » September 17th, 2001, 7:27 am

Pearson........with time it will only get better for the Viper. On the grass I'm not surprised they are doing well. We will have to see how they are when the snow flies. Some of the guys I know that race every weekend are really starting to get them dialed in and have them running consistantly fast. No doubt the Viper is going to be a great sled........and next year watch out because the SRX is being replaced...if you can believe that. And that's all I can say about that.
Life is like a crap sandwich, the more bread you have the less crap you have to eat.
Luv2sled

Postby bad-ass-zx800 » September 17th, 2001, 7:28 am

Why do you say the viper is kicking ass when you say the skidoo won the 800cc final o well maybe im missing something here thats all.From the race results i have seen the mxz800 is kicking some major ass this year in the grass drags.
[b]05 Black REV X 800
144 Woodys Signature Series Studs - 1.175"
C@A Razor Skis
Stud Boy Shaper Bars 6"
J@T Ceramic Coated silencer.[/b]
bad-ass-zx800

Postby 2002XCSP700 » September 17th, 2001, 7:45 am

I heard viper sucks....
[blue]2002xcsp700 Edge[yellow]X[yellow] [blue] with reverse[blue][yellow]///////////////////////////////[yellow]
[yellow]POLARIS # 1[yellow][blue]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
[blue]

[blue][b]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[b][blue]
[yellow][b]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[b][yellow]
[blue]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[blue]
[yellow]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[yellow]

[red][i]When you feel the need for speed[i][red] [blue]......[b]Ride a POLARIS!![b][blue]
[green]///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[green]
[red]/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[red]
[yellow]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[yellow]
[blue]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[blue]
[purple]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[purple]
2002XCSP700

Postby pearson » September 17th, 2001, 7:56 am

As long as the over hyped ZR800 keeps losing I'm right there with ya bad!!!!!!!!!!
pearson

Postby Xtreme XC » September 17th, 2001, 9:58 am

Yeah Baz, the XC7 took the single pipe class at Hay Days....no Viper win there.
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/buddypaw/smallpic.jpg[/IMG]
Xtreme XC

Return to Trash Talkers