Subscribe Today

hey sledheadred!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

hey sledheadred!

Postby onebadrotax » October 4th, 2001, 2:39 am

my beer and my posts go hand and hand so to speak! lol! the xcr 800 ves triple was hyped up to be a all out ass kicking motor, NOT! a good motor it is, dominating it is not. that was not the point i was trying to make. it was about false advertising. to the consumer. and i know they still make the 800 triples, but why dont they make the 700 triples anymore? dont give me any bulls**t about it was because of the domestic twins coming in. its because they were not competive with the srx! neither was doos 700 triple! and get the facts straight , i didnt say you said your sled was a 159hp. the dyno that they did on it said it! i wasnt knocking polaris my man, just reading what was advertised! and i can drink beer anytime of the week chump! and guess what! i dont need mommys permission!!and as for the dyno price! i can get it for 75 bucks! but remember he is a friend of mine. and as for racing shr, i hope we hook up this year up north. i myself have ever claimed to be the fastest on this board, that would take big shoes to fill , which i cant fill! but as for your xcr time will tell im sure. and i know for a FACT i wont be in second place. have a good one!!

*This Message was edited on 04-Oct-01 08:02 AM by onebadrotax*
SKI DOO IS BORN N BRED TO RIP AND SHRED!!!!!
onebadrotax

hey sledheadred!

Postby Xtreme XC » October 4th, 2001, 2:50 am

Onebad, the reason the 700 3/3's where dropped was simply because of low sales...no not because the SRX beat them or whatever, because why spend the money on a 3/3 700 when you can spend just a little bit more on a 3/3 800, plus the twins took a big chunk of the sales from the 3/3's. The only reason the yami SRX stayed is because it't the biggest sled they have. Why did Yami stop building the 500's? Was it because Pol, Cat and Doo dominated the underpowered Yami 500?? I doubt it......O yeah, and just for the record, take a look at how the SRX just walked all over the XCR700 in '99, the XCR7 beat the SRX in the 1/8th (7.29 vs 7.32) and in the 1/4 the SRX beat the XCR7 by a whole .01 second (12.15 vs 12.14)....Wow, the SRX sure dominated the XCR7 didn't it......NOT!
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/buddypaw/smallpic.jpg[/IMG]
Xtreme XC

hey sledheadred!

Postby onebadrotax » October 4th, 2001, 3:12 am

hey xtreme, i get your point but that was then this is now! but remember the srx beats alot of sleds. 800s is what you read it beats, but i have never seen it do it. do i doubt it? no. i read the same as you do xc. this wasnt about who beats who xc. my point is false advertisement! and 132hp for a mxz 800!! you can summ it up as well as i can! to say the least, pathetic!!
onebadrotax

hey sledheadred!

Postby SLEDHEADRED » October 4th, 2001, 3:15 am

ONEBAD, just so you know the 700xcr ran with the 800, all the way to topend, then the 800 stretched its legs!
You have never told me what type of sled you ride, Ive asked a dozen times!
I can drink beer when ever i want,also, but im trying to drop 25 pounds!!!I LOVE BEER!
So im glad we had this discussion, WHATS NEXT????
Just so you know, Im probably buying a new XCR800 this weekend! We will see!
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

hey sledheadred!

Postby onebadrotax » October 4th, 2001, 3:21 am

hey shr, i ride a 99 doo f-111 800. and good luck on the new sled! im still looking myself, almost jumped a couple of times on some, but waiting for the right one if there is such a thing.
onebadrotax

hey sledheadred!

Postby Xtreme XC » October 4th, 2001, 5:40 am

Hey that F3 800 was a single pipe right? A snow check only sled?
Xtreme XC

hey sledheadred!

Postby SLEDHEADRED » October 4th, 2001, 9:17 am

Thinkin about piping the xc700, might hold off, unlesa killer deal walks my way!
JOIN A CLUB
SLEDHEADRED

hey sledheadred!

Postby onebadrotax » October 4th, 2001, 11:43 am

yeah xtreme it was a single pipe sled, and a snow check only. but i didnt order it. i went into nicholsons in ann arbor and it was on the floor. this was in 99. someone else had snow checked it and then backed out. so like the sucker i am i bought it! when it had the single pipe on it, it was a low mid range monster. and for a single pipe a respectable top end. i have always loved the f 111s for some reason, i think the color is what atrracted me the most! the sad part is after i bought it a month later i was in flint and the had the same sled for a grand less!!hence sucker. i will never buy anything at nichlsons again. i will buy up north. give the smaller shops some business, plus you get better service from smaller dealers.
onebadrotax

hey sledheadred!

Postby SLEDHEADRED » October 4th, 2001, 12:06 pm

Talked to Derek at Nicholsons today on a new xcr800, his price was 44.25 cheaper than anyone else!!
Too bad they GOT YA!
Later, eh
JOIN A CLUB
SLEDHEADRED

hey sledheadred!

Postby Xtreme XC » October 4th, 2001, 1:10 pm

Hey SHR, keep and eye out on Ebay
Xtreme XC

Return to Trash Talkers