Subscribe Today

hey xc!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

hey xc!

Postby onebadrotax » October 17th, 2001, 12:09 am

let me clarify my point i was trying to make! i should have said bring your 440 twin. and the only reason i said anything was because this clown was tellimg rymach that his 440 would beat his 800 across any lake! must be talking out his ass because his mouth knows better! 104 mph out of a 440? that was my point about idiots, and as far as 800 twins to triples,in stock forms. no doubt about it. the twins will out pull the triples. and if the triples dont have enough room to catch up. well im thinking your gonna get your hinney kicked all day. so i hope i made myself clear on this matter. you like twins and i like triples. this could be a never ending argument! lol! but at least you were not trying to say your 440 would kick the s**t out of everything!have a good one!!

*This Message was edited on 17-Oct-01 05:10 AM by onebadrotax*
SKI DOO IS BORN N BRED TO RIP AND SHRED!!!!!
onebadrotax

hey xc!

Postby BANDITS SRX » October 17th, 2001, 1:03 am

The SRX will beat the 800 twins in most cases. Look at grass/ice drags or the shoot-out things like that. The twins have a harder hit on the bottom end but how much that help.
BANDITS SRX

hey xc!

Postby Xtreme XC » October 17th, 2001, 1:10 am

Yeah, a stock 440 deffinatly will not run 100+, but with proper clutching and gearing changes I wouldn't be too supprised. A local guy here hit 105 on the radar with a Sno Pro last year (can't remember what year of sled). My '99 EDGE when stock hit 92. Hey Bandit, I agree the SRX's will run with the 800 singles.... the SRX is a multi pipe, although, at Hastings they had SRX's in the stock 800 class and there were a lot of XC8's and ZR8's winning....before the rain anyway.
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/buddypaw/smallpic.jpg[/IMG]
Xtreme XC

hey xc!

Postby onebadrotax » October 17th, 2001, 2:10 am

ya bandit i have to tell ya, i have been impressed by the srx!! give the triples enough room and they will pass a twin. im really considering an srx. my brother was looking for one this past weekend. he went to a couple of places but all they had out was doos and some cats and polaris. theyamahas were still in the crate. they want 8299 for the 02 srx! my brother is a yamaha fanatic and ive been a doo fanatic, makes for fun on the weekends. but my taste is changing and im in the mood for a new sled.
SKI DOO IS BORN N BRED TO RIP AND SHRED!!!!!
onebadrotax

hey xc!

Postby Rock's Off » October 17th, 2001, 2:43 am

Maybe, but it's only 500 ft. The SRX run's strong on trail's and short drags but on the lake and 1/4 mile mark she fall's behind. See I know a few of these SRX's run out on a local bay in lower Mi. They come out hard off the line but at the finish line you see 7oo doo's,7oo x/c's,8oo,1ooo cats and xcr 8oo's takin in the victory's.
Rock's Off

Return to Trash Talkers