Subscribe Today

Well

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Well

Postby 2002XCSP700 » October 28th, 2001, 1:02 pm

Ole' Ryan turns sissy.....NO SLED!!! You Smokin CRACK or WHAT???!!!
[blue]2002xcsp700 Edge[yellow]X[yellow] [blue] with reverse[blue][yellow]///////////////////////////////[yellow]
[yellow]POLARIS # 1[yellow][blue]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
[blue]

[blue][b]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[b][blue]
[yellow][b]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[b][yellow]
[blue]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[blue]
[yellow]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[yellow]

[red][i]When you feel the need for speed[i][red] [blue]......[b]Ride a POLARIS!![b][blue]
[green]///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[green]
[red]/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[red]
[yellow]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[yellow]
[blue]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[blue]
[purple]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[purple]
2002XCSP700

Well

Postby NorthernSkunk » October 28th, 2001, 1:25 pm

he may be whipped guys, the polar guys know all about that lol.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Well

Postby (RYAN) » October 28th, 2001, 2:39 pm

Something came up in the family and now i have no money. I'll have to ride a family loaner sled this year.

Formules S with green hood..(Original hood was smashed).. has complete purple package....EWWWWWWWWWWW! almost looks as bad as XC'S sled. lol

14000kms on the speedo.
I'm in for it!..

And MoonZ, No i don't wanna race you dear!!!

(RYAN)

Well

Postby bluemoose600 » October 28th, 2001, 10:54 pm

Cheer up buddy, things will get better. When things get bad just do what I do, sing a few lines of the song "The Sun Will Come Out Tomarrow". You will get so annoyed by that f@%kin song you'll forget about everything else.
bluemoose600

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers