Subscribe Today

Wells guys i did it

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Wells guys i did it

Postby bad-ass-zx800 » November 1st, 2001, 1:06 am

Wells guys you will think this is funny but i did it yup i decided to cancel my order on my MXZX800 and i bought a 2002 POLARIS EDGE X 800 sonic blue clicker shocks 1.25 inch track. I have talked to my dealer about it and he said that there was one guy that was thinking about not picking up the sled and this morning i got the call saying the sled was available well its all mine now. The only bad part is the sled is not in yet should be in sometime in the next week or two i hope. Now i have to go out and buy all polaris clothing and everything. The sled is awesome cant wait to get it.The dealer already as a buyer for the zx800 so that was no problem. Ya Ya Ya im stupid but what the hell it was time for a change so i decided to make a change. Bash me all you want guys

POLARIS RULES.
[b]05 Black REV X 800
144 Woodys Signature Series Studs - 1.175"
C@A Razor Skis
Stud Boy Shaper Bars 6"
J@T Ceramic Coated silencer.[/b]
bad-ass-zx800

Wells guys i did it

Postby Captain » November 1st, 2001, 1:09 am

You gave up the snowmobile of the year for THAT! JK. Should be an OK sled, but will be seeing plenty of tail lights from the zr800 this year :)
Captain

Wells guys i did it

Postby CatmanZR800 » November 1st, 2001, 1:12 am

Hey bad,

So, with the new sled change, by the way that's one sweet looking sled (sonic blue/yellow), what about your name for the posts?
WARNING! Cats are meat eaters!
CatmanZR800

Wells guys i did it

Postby Mainecat » November 1st, 2001, 1:15 am

SonicBazz
or
SonicBoom

*This Message was edited on 01-Nov-01 06:18 AM by Mainecat*
Mainecat

Wells guys i did it

Postby Drewman » November 1st, 2001, 1:15 am

All I can do is shake head BAZ, gonna have to call ya BAX now. Some how that just dosn't sound right. Congarats on the new sled__________DREW

OH, by the way POLARIS SUCKS :)
[green][b]I LOVE THE SMELL OF TWO-STROKE IN THE MORNING[/b][/green]
Black 01 ZL800esr, Ya I got mirrors, all the better to see how far back you are
Drewman

Wells guys i did it

Postby NorthernSkunk » November 1st, 2001, 1:18 am

Yep, you gotta change your name now. That means your gonna lose the count on all your posts. But thats ok because you polar-goons are used to losin anyway hahaha. Why did you switch? Did you get beat at the drags by a polaris so now your switchin? Whatever, make sure and let us know how it compares to your last ride.

Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Wells guys i did it

Postby SLEDHEADRED » November 1st, 2001, 1:19 am

Allright BadassXC800!
I beleive you will be very happy with your sled!
Welcome to club of Polaris owners, you WONT be disappointed!!
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

Wells guys i did it

Postby tnt8000 » November 1st, 2001, 1:21 am

ok this is going to be a long post! d**n you baz... what is wrong with you.. i have lost all respect for you.. d**n u.. trader your a trader... you better get to your dealer and buy that mxzx800 again... arggg how can u do that... arggg... i hope u know who goes for Ryan now... Baz i can't belive you how could you sink so low... how how... i am very disipointed,, very very... i thought you were better than arggg... its a nice sled but its not a ski-doo... argggg ewww what is wrong with you.. get that 2xb out of your butt and smartin up!,....
2 sleds
30 000km combined
thats a hell of alot of real world riding!
tnt8000

Wells guys i did it

Postby Luv2sled » November 1st, 2001, 1:21 am

bad......I'll be interested to here your honest opinion of your Polaris vs. the Doos you've been on. Keep us informed.
Life is like a crap sandwich, the more bread you have the less crap you have to eat.
Luv2sled

Wells guys i did it

Postby eebs » November 1st, 2001, 1:23 am

Well Bazz,

Under normal circumstances I would not comment about the brand change from doo to poo. But this time I must. You have been so pro doo for all this time and now you suddenly change to poo. And, before you even take delivery of the machine you state and think "poo rules". What's up with that... I am officially changing your name to SPAZMAN.
[b]Crank it up until it breaks... then back down!!![/b]
eebs

Next

Return to Trash Talkers