Subscribe Today

SHOULD WE

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

SHOULD WE

Postby mtntank » November 14th, 2001, 9:54 am

anyone think we should send xfan to amsnow? Or would that be to cruel?All i see on here is XFAN,XFAN,XFAN holy sh**.LMAO
mtntank

SHOULD WE

Postby ArcticEd » November 14th, 2001, 9:57 am

Cruel to whom???? Him or them?????? I mean, there are some real a*****es over there, but I don't think that they've done anything that warrants THAT........
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

SHOULD WE

Postby bad-ass-zx800 » November 14th, 2001, 9:58 am

Hell send him to amsnow but than again they would cry over there and send him back here so either way we are screwed.
[b]05 Black REV X 800
144 Woodys Signature Series Studs - 1.175"
C@A Razor Skis
Stud Boy Shaper Bars 6"
J@T Ceramic Coated silencer.[/b]
bad-ass-zx800

SHOULD WE

Postby tnt8000 » November 14th, 2001, 11:44 am

yep lets send him to well umm.... pre-teen girl lip gloss chat... i think he would like somthing like that... he porbally would fit right in there lol
2 sleds
30 000km combined
thats a hell of alot of real world riding!
tnt8000

SHOULD WE

Postby X FAN » November 14th, 2001, 11:52 am

ok guys you can stop now you can see what i am, realy like my 4 friends were taking turns on here wile me and tow were painting his bumper's and ofther tine stuff geting it ready for the snow so alot of this stuff on here is from my friends talking s**t to people so i am sorry for that and I would like if everyone stoped allthis. thanks
OU MU+ E
A+
1UZ OU WERE I1
WH I PAED OU

X FAN

SHOULD WE

Postby snowgirl » November 14th, 2001, 11:55 am

Do you really expect us to believe that it was your friends and not you writing that stuff? Why is it that your grammer is so alike? Unless you are really, really close friends...lol
snowgirl

SHOULD WE

Postby X FAN » November 14th, 2001, 12:09 pm

I can see why you dont belive me but my friends r over like every day and "we are not close" we live up in the middle of noware and all we do is mess with snowmobiles and jetskis dirtbikes.
we only have 1 store here other stores are 15 miles away. we are like a big group that does alot of stuff to gether we have no malls or big city's close by. So we just hunt,race echother, snowboard,wakeboad,kneeboard,and best off all snowmobile. so r realy dont care what you think of me know I have saw just about every thing i think of what they were talking abought i am not geting scorcher twin pipes but i am get a $34 boost bottle woooo lol windshield from codra extrem low, and light cover, skidplate from holeshot thats all i am geting now but nex year i might have extra money to spend on it well thats about it lata------------>
OU MU+ E
A+
1UZ OU WERE I1
WH I PAED OU

X FAN

Return to Trash Talkers