Subscribe Today

Cat Crap

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Cat Crap

Postby YAMAHA_RULES1 » December 1st, 2001, 1:15 pm

Why Can''t Yamaha Compete In Snowcross????
markst on 12/1/2001 7:04:00 PM
The Big Kitty is KING........

This is a legitimate question.....isn''t it? If Yamaha can produce the "biggest baddest bump sled ever" in one single season, and they are top of the market with technology and performance......... then why do they all hide in Tokyo on race day?

Now.....to all you insecure generation X Blue Kool Aid drinkin boneheads......Why not try something completely different for a change? Lets see if you can say something intelligent.... instead of your usual dribble.

This guy is a idiot.
YAMAHA_RULES1

Cat Crap

Postby NorthernSkunk » December 1st, 2001, 2:54 pm

you're losin me here yamaha rules dude? that whole thing you just posted makes sense to me.

Do you ride yamaha? or are you just trashin them with your name?
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Cat Crap

Postby Elk » December 1st, 2001, 3:19 pm

Maybe if they took all their money and paid every rider to ride Yamaha, they'd win. I keep hearing Yamaha people say, "You'd better hope they don't build a SnoX 440." I don't think Yamaha knows how to build a SnoX sled. They have five different motocross bikes, why can't they build a SnoX sled? Either they would if they could, but they can't, so they won't or Yamaha just doesn't give a crap about their snowmobiles.
-----------------------------------------------------------
My sled 1995 ZR700 Not my web site but a good one for Mainers:[url]http://www.sledmaine.com/[/url]
Elk

Cat Crap

Postby 2k2mxz6 » December 1st, 2001, 10:01 pm

I never got a close look at their sleds,not to many around here.The Viper everyone loves it or hates it,but they must of been hard up to hire Vincent back.I don't think they worry about championships or racing too much as far as sleds go,mororcycles probably.
2k2mxz6

Cat Crap

Postby 2k2mxz6 » December 1st, 2001, 10:01 pm

I never got a close look at their sleds,not to many around here.The Viper everyone loves it or hates it,but they must of been hard up to hire Vincent back.I don't think they worry about championships or racing too much as far as sleds go,mororcycles probably.
2k2mxz6

Cat Crap

Postby SLEDHEADRED » December 1st, 2001, 10:09 pm

'This guy is an idiot", who are you referring to?
Remember, this IS a trash board, so you might not get the inteclectual comments you wanted.
But as far as cat crap, I deal with a lot of it, I clean a litter box daily, as I have 3 danm cats. They sure do s**t alot!
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

Cat Crap

Postby 2k2mxz6 » December 2nd, 2001, 12:14 pm

SLEDHEADRED what in this guys head?
2k2mxz6

Cat Crap

Postby zrcat » December 3rd, 2001, 1:37 am

SHR, LMAO.
zrcat

Cat Crap

Postby Drewman » December 3rd, 2001, 1:52 am

LMAO Red, took me looking at his post 4 or 5 times, but I think I figured it out...He's the insecure generation X Blue Kool Aid drinkin bonehead reffered to in an old post by markst. A deffinet case of Big Bump envy, got to love the creativity of the yamagoon :)________DREW

*This Message was edited on 03-Dec-01 06:55 AM by Drewman*
[green][b]I LOVE THE SMELL OF TWO-STROKE IN THE MORNING[/b][/green]
Black 01 ZL800esr, Ya I got mirrors, all the better to see how far back you are
Drewman

Return to Trash Talkers