Subscribe Today

Hibbert & Morgan

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Hibbert & Morgan

Postby ostapowich » December 5th, 2001, 9:19 am

i don't believe that to be the reason.
how many cats do you think morgan was responsible for selling?
don't forget morgan has a crossover reputation,because of bike racing ,,,,so,,,,he is always in the public eye,,,helps keep kids espc.
interest in your product
ostapowich

Hibbert & Morgan

Postby bad-ass-zx800 » December 5th, 2001, 9:31 am

If money was the factor why morgan went from cat to skidoo then why the hell did he take less money from skidoo then what polaris ofered him. If money was all that morgan was looking for he would be on a red polaris this year but he is not. Morgan picked the sled that he thought was the better sled it may not look like skidoo is the better sled for snox racing but when you have riders like morgan and hibbert riding cat last year it was hard to tell who had the better sled cause all you seen was green last year in every race. And another thing just because cat sweept the top 2 spots last year in the WSA racing does not mean the cat snopro is the best snox sled out there it just means that arctic cat had the best 2 riders and we all know its the rider and not the friggin sled always has been always will be.Put morgan or hibbert on a old el tigre or a old skidoo elan and they still would win probably. Im sure morgan will win his share of races this year just like hibbert will. But we will see this weekend of its the sled morgan was riding last year or if its the rider i will say this it was not the sled like i said before. Now go kick some ass morgan show them cat riders who is #1.

*This Message was edited on 05-Dec-01 02:33 PM by bad-ass-zx800*
[b]05 Black REV X 800
144 Woodys Signature Series Studs - 1.175"
C@A Razor Skis
Stud Boy Shaper Bars 6"
J@T Ceramic Coated silencer.[/b]
bad-ass-zx800

Hibbert & Morgan

Postby Canuckedup » December 5th, 2001, 10:22 am

and the new guy says, morgan(ugly?) will be pounding more of both kinds of pu**y than you can even imagine.
Canuckedup

Hibbert & Morgan

Postby Hazor » December 5th, 2001, 11:24 am

SlapNuts, Morgan left Cat for Doo because of the MONEY! Now Polaris may have offered him more, but Doo has the better snox sled of the two and AC just wasn't in the ballpark. It had little to do with Kirk, besides Brian Sturgeon is head of the race program, Kirk heads up engineering on the ZR chassis. Get it straight.

"Brand loyalty's for the consumer."
Hazor

Hibbert & Morgan

Postby ChrisXCR » December 5th, 2001, 11:25 am

I hate to say it, BAZ is right. Pol did offer more $ than Doo. But with Doo he gets his own team and can call the shots. He would've been running what Polaris wanted him to run if he went that way. As for A/C, they either made the biggest blunder by letting him go or the will smell like roses if Tucker dominates. A pretty big gamble. If Tucker gets hurt they will be in trouble. If Blair could've gotten the same deal with Cat as he got with Doo I'm sure he'd have stayed.

Oh well, go Titus, Kohanski, Island and the rest of team RED!!!!
:p

For sale:
'01 [red]Pro[/red][blue]X[/blue]600

[b]REV 440 #600[/b]
ChrisXCR

Hibbert & Morgan

Postby Mainecat » December 5th, 2001, 11:27 am

"SHOW ME THE MONEY" thats what Blair said but he is not that stupid to go to Polaris for the most that they offered.
Both green and yellow took huge chances this season. Morgan went to Doo and Cat released a completley all new racer. Morgan may wreck a doo and make doo look bad and Cat may have problems with the new sno-pro so flip a coin as to whos gonna win.
And Maxiracer you won me over I miss the old sno-pro races from the 70's. Cat should put more money into the go left classes!
Mainecat

Hibbert & Morgan

Postby SlapNuts » December 5th, 2001, 11:34 am

Hazor, I have a right to my opinion and so do you. If I was Kirk and that was my kid out there trying to take over the world of SnoX (and showing that he can), I would do anything and everything in my power to get him an edge - Tucker will sell alot of Cats also. Are you trying to tell me Kirk doesn't have influence and pull in Cats racing program??? PLLLEASE!!! Again, just my opinion.
SlapNuts

Hibbert & Morgan

Postby Hazor » December 5th, 2001, 11:44 am

Slappy
I didn't say Kirk didn't have a say in the race program(he does), but it's not that Morgan left because Kirk was providing Tucker items he didn't have. If Tucker had a better sled it's because he had a better mechanic/setup man. Now I'm sure in all his years of racing Kirk had a wide range of qualified people to fill that position for Tucker (Russ Evert (sp?) is awesome) where perhaps morgan did not. Also I've heard that there was a conflict of personalities at AC between Morgan and Sturgeon. My point is, I don't feel Morgan left because of Tucker and Kirk.
"Brand loyalty's for the consumer."
Hazor

Hibbert & Morgan

Postby SlapNuts » December 5th, 2001, 12:03 pm

Hazor, You're probably right in what you wrote, but if I was Kirk I'd still be pulling as many strings to help Tucker succeed as much as possible, I can accept it not being the main reason he left, but it couldn't have helped him stay either. The bottom line there wasn't room at Cat for both of them, Tucker got the nod and Blair was told love it or leave it (and no, not in those words) - he left it.
SlapNuts

Hibbert & Morgan

Postby X-Team » December 5th, 2001, 2:11 pm

Maybe Morgan in a few years will be on something else, and something else after that, proving you can put him on anything, and still win... It's what Jeremy Megrath (or however you spell it) did. If you can be on any companies machine, and still win... it basically proves you are the best... But with Ski-doo, I'm sure he will be VERY happy...
Ski-doo... I Like Snow...
X-Team

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers