Subscribe Today

snoguy the answer.......

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

snoguy the answer.......

Postby snoguy14 » December 10th, 2001, 9:31 am

I bet your thinking that the "14" at the end of my name is my age WRONG!!! I'm 37. The 14 was required when i first started with sympatico.I wanted "sledhead" but there was 87 of those!lol.AS for the snoguy handle enjoy it there can never be enough sled freaks on this planet and yes the doctors say my meds will stay trippled until it snows.d**n i'm feelin' almost as good on this stuff as when i smell my two stroke oil burning.need snow need snow need snow.
I'm not fast, your just slow.
snoguy14

snoguy the answer.......

Postby CatmanZR800 » December 10th, 2001, 9:50 am

snoguy14,

Hey breathing in Amsoil Racing oil for a great buzz!

One time I got so wasted on it by sitting on my sled, idling too long... I decided to flap my arms to see what would happen...I could have sworn that I got myself 12 inches (30cm) off the ground! Well, it felt like I did anyway!

Try it, you'll like it! LOL!
WARNING! Cats are meat eaters!
CatmanZR800

snoguy the answer.......

Postby Snoguy » December 10th, 2001, 11:39 am

snoguy 14, didn't try to copy your name and know your not 14 years old. 37, geese, your'e catching up to me.Ill be 40 in January.(that will suck)Good thing is I won't feel older for another few years (I hope) Snoguy
Snoguy

Return to Trash Talkers