Subscribe Today

Honesty is the key!!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Honesty is the key!!

Postby drifter7 » December 14th, 2001, 1:17 am

Newf, come down from there, we can get you help...
drifter7

Honesty is the key!!

Postby Captain » December 14th, 2001, 1:32 am

Wilson, get your pistons replaced yet? I wouldn't be afraid of a zr800 either if I were you. They are out of your league! You better play with the 600's.
I have a zr800 that would like to play with you!
Captain

Honesty is the key!!

Postby ArcticEd » December 14th, 2001, 2:36 am

Hey Wilson, don't assume that I'm same-sex oriented like your idols in the Doo adds, No butt cheeks fetish here, Bro............That must be what draws SOME of you guys to SkiDoo, and I'm not refering to the regulars in here.....Guess that leaves YOU Wilson....Is your seat cover ribbed for maximum stimulation????
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

Honesty is the key!!

Postby wilson » December 14th, 2001, 3:54 am

ArcticEd, It's a trash talkin board, when you say something about ski doo, your referring to everybody on this board that rides ski doo. " I AM not referring to the regulars in here" Come on Ed, take your dress off. That's what I meant last night when I said you senior members are getting way to touchy feely!! Boo Hoo, if you hurt one of the ski doo regulars feelings on here. If your the kind of guy that is going to get upset on this board, then you shouldn't be on this board. It's all good, nothing should be taken seriously. Don't worry ArcticEd your regular members will still give you a sponge bath and lotion you up, I am sure of it!! Especially your Arctic Crap buddies. Ed weren't you just saying the other day, that the gay communities favorite color is GREEN!!

*THINK SNOW, AND REMEBER ARCTIC CRAP BLOWS*
wilson

Honesty is the key!!

Postby wilson » December 14th, 2001, 4:01 am

Let's tango Captain. Like I said before I am not afraid of a ZR800.
wilson

Honesty is the key!!

Postby ArcticEd » December 14th, 2001, 4:02 am

Hey, that's because it wasn't a SkiDoo trash, Wilson, it was a YOU trash........You're the one that started the whole "Gay" thing in this post...... Not me, or any of the other Doo guys.....If you're gonna trash, be prepared to be trashed, but I'm not gonna take the rest of the Doo Clan down just to get to you, Wilson. I think I hold my own on here pretty well, maybe when you've been around a while, you'll get the hang of it........So go take YOUR skirt off, DOOd
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

Honesty is the key!!

Postby Skidoo_Newf » December 14th, 2001, 4:10 am

Yo Wilson,

Normally I stick up for anybody with a Ski-Doo but I gotta say you are being a real A$$.

How would you feel if some new guy came into a place where you and a bunch of you buddies were talking and all of a sudden started calling one of your buddies a jerk, or gay or something else that might be construed as non-flattering. I am guessing that you'd be pretty p!ssed off.

Well what makes you think that you can come in here and start spouting off at some of these guys without their buddies getting p!ssed off? Sure we trash each other but we don't get personal - not especially when it comes to all that gay crap. If you ever want to enjoy this board you might want to loosen up a bit and lay off the personal attacks. Otherwise you're gonna find that a group of us Senior Members can be more frightening than a pack of wolves. You Phuck with my buddies you phuck with me.
Obi Wan Ski-Newfie.....Kickin Darth Arctics Azz Since 1999!

[url=http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/snowmobiletrasherpics/]Snowmobile Trasher Pics Yahoo Group[/url]
Skidoo_Newf

Honesty is the key!!

Postby wilson » December 14th, 2001, 4:28 am

if anybody takes anything personal from this message board they have problems. I would be pissed off if I was in that situation, other than a TRASH TALKIN BOARD!! You guys seem like a bunch of good guys, but man, don't take it seriously!!!!
wilson

Honesty is the key!!

Postby Skidoo_Newf » December 14th, 2001, 4:44 am

Your point is well taken but you have to remember that a lot of guys in here consider themselves buddies. Like when your buddy buys a polaris and you raz him about his "poor taste". Its much the same in here. So trash on and just try to stay away from the gay stuff.

As for you Ed - Didn't I tell you not to go startin stuff that you couldn't finish. I have to come in here and save your a$$ again. You know you are too important to the Newf-Ed promotions to go gettin you behind kicked so be careful. LMFAO
Obi Wan Ski-Newfie.....Kickin Darth Arctics Azz Since 1999!

[url=http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/snowmobiletrasherpics/]Snowmobile Trasher Pics Yahoo Group[/url]
Skidoo_Newf

Honesty is the key!!

Postby wilson » December 14th, 2001, 5:00 am

I hear ya loud and clear about the Gay thing. ArcticEd sorry about that, but I still think your sled SUCKS...... Later

*THINK SNOW*
wilson

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers