Subscribe Today

Four Stroke Propaghanda

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Four Stroke Propaghanda

Postby straycat » January 10th, 2002, 1:13 am

If I said it once, I'll say it again. We have the technoligy to make a four stroke kick ass! The problem is cost. You 2 stroke dinosaurs out there would bash it and not try it. there for not buying it and making it expensive. The more the manu make, the cheeper it will become. soon after you will have HighPo. four strokes. Look at the hyabosa by suzuki. fastest street bike ever in production = 4 stroke.
It will take time but wait and see.
Till the speed overcomes the fear of death!

Long live the cat!
straycat

Four Stroke Propaghanda

Postby eebs » January 10th, 2002, 2:06 am

I know it is a free country and this is a trash board but I just would like to say this: It is very funny to read you guys like ED,Pyscho and CatRider. You guys are some of the most pessimistic people out here. You guys bash things that you know nothing about just because you can't believe them. This 4-stroke issue is in deed provocative. But while some or you people piss and moan that it can't be done, there will be someone out there proving you wrong.... Beware! Don't you find it hard to believe, that in this technology laden world we live in, that a fast & light 4-stroke snowmobile can't be made.

[b]Crank it up until it breaks... then back down!!![/b]
eebs

Four Stroke Propaghanda

Postby SlapNuts » January 10th, 2002, 2:14 am

If it is possible, it has already been done.
If it is impossible, then we will do it.

Company motto
SlapNuts

Four Stroke Propaghanda

Postby ArcticEd » January 10th, 2002, 2:44 am

eebs, I lived through the demise of the 2-stroke street bike, up close and personal. And I think its a bit presumptious on your part to assume that I don't have a handle on the whole 4stroke sled thing......So what's your point???? It may be coming, but it doesn't mean that I have to like it all at once. I'm just enjoying listening to the Yamacrew breathlessly awaiting the 8th Wonder of the World, all the time with their checkbook in one hand and a certain dangling glandular appendage in the other.....
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers