Subscribe Today

Four stroke trashing..why ???

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby Luv2sled » January 10th, 2002, 4:08 am

Bandit.....you telling me my Viper speedo was nuts on when I looked down and it said 108? She definately has longer legs than the XC unless my bro-in-law just got a slow one.
Life is like a crap sandwich, the more bread you have the less crap you have to eat.
Luv2sled

Postby BANDITS SRX » January 10th, 2002, 4:09 am

Captain please bring your 800 twin over to wisconsin and I will bring my little 700 SRX to the lake. I don't think you will beat it. The SXR700 was 110HP + 18 would be 128hp. I have send dyno numbers of 125hp. You should look at all the Cat updates some time LOL.
BANDITS SRX

Postby Luv2sled » January 10th, 2002, 4:13 am

Mainecat....you still talking about RAM air hugh.....well, its not RAM air, its FAI there's a difference. It was all you Viper Hypers that were spouting off about the RAM air. And yes, Yamaha does not have perfect fit and finish....just better than the rest. It's kind of like going to a used car dealership and taking a 1995 Pontiac Grand Am for a ride than comparing it to a 1995 Toyota Camry....no comparsion, the Grand Am feels like its ready to come apart and the Camry feels like it's only a year old. That's what fit and finish is all about buddy. Enjoy that fresh 18 inches of white exctasy!
Life is like a crap sandwich, the more bread you have the less crap you have to eat.
Luv2sled

Postby SlapNuts » January 10th, 2002, 4:17 am

Yammi riders need to listen to what coach Phil Jackson told Dennis Rodman when he kicked the photographer in the stones along the baseline:

Pheel: Get ready Dennis, it's BOHICA time.
DR: What you mean Pheel, what's BOHICA?
Pheel: Bend Over Here It Comes Again!
SlapNuts

Postby Captain » January 10th, 2002, 4:31 am

You Yammie guys are hilarious. WE ARE THE ONES DOING THE HYPING? So I suppose WE came up with all those numbers and the add campaign and TOLD YOU that the fit and finish is better on a Yamaha. d**n, I forget what I say sometimes. You guys take the cake!
That is right, we hype those sleds. NOT, we just reiterate all the BS that you Yammie followers believe. Truth hurts don't it!
BTW, I haven't spent any wrench time on my zr yet this year, well as long as adjusting the handlebars doesn't count.
Bandit, I will be taking my 800 to WI or UP of MI in a couple weeks (providing there is snow). I would take you up on your little challenge, but I only race for pink slips. :) I haven't had any problems with an srx yet, so what makes you so confident that I will with your's?
Captain

Postby ArcticEd » January 10th, 2002, 4:41 am

I raced MX for 19 years, finished my career racing a much modified Yamaha TT600 in the vet class.......I LIKE 4 strokers.....But I'm not ready to run out and buy a sled with one just yet........I took a little while for the cam and valve set to become genuinly good in Street and dirt bikes.and I'll wait til there's a viable 4 stroke available to fit MY needs before I jump on the bandwagon.....
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers