Subscribe Today

Firecat info.............

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby Xtreme XC » February 5th, 2002, 4:39 am

Ok, there is a F5 and F7 in the sno pro chassis, we all know that. They are BOTH carb. No EFI's available for them. ZR800 EFI will be available but no carb. ZR900 carb but no EFI.

Spring order program....ready for this Cat guys?! GRAPHICS CHOICES! You know, like how you ripped on Polaris for the '02 snowcheck program?

The choices are the stars and stripes, a "saber cat" with flames and crossbones, "logo cat" (or something similar) all stickerd up with logo's (Woody's, chevy emblem, etc..) and there is one or 2 more. Haven't seen the pics yet but will be stopping by the dealer this evening to see the actual spring order sled choices and pictures in the spring order brochure. I will keep ya'll updated!
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/buddypaw/smallpic.jpg[/IMG]
Xtreme XC

Postby Xtreme XC » February 5th, 2002, 4:40 am

Oh yeah, and 17% more power out of the 4-stroke...
Xtreme XC

Postby Mainecat » February 5th, 2002, 5:24 am

X the 700 is a fuelie. Pics are on their way.
Mainecat

Postby Xtreme XC » February 5th, 2002, 6:28 am

Ooops, your right MC, the F7 IS a EFI, not carb.
Xtreme XC

Postby CatRider800 » February 5th, 2002, 7:42 am

The F7 in the red in the sno pro chassis? Sounds like my next sled boy. I guess they are saying this sled can run with the T-cats and beat them. Even though the Thundercat is discontinued... Arctic Cat still makes the fastes production sled available. I know you yammi boys are gonna trash me on this sayin your new 4 stroke is faster... well i say prove it. I dont see a whole lotta reports on them, but look, Cat just came out with this sled and is already tellin us what it can and cant run with.
Whether its dirt, snow or grass... the Cat still kicks ass!!!
CatRider800

Postby 600 PRO X » February 5th, 2002, 7:56 am

DO THESE F CATS HAVE THE SAME SUSPENSION SETTINGS AS THE SNO-PRO OR DO THEY HAVE MORE SOFTER SETTINGS
2003 SKI-DOO 440 MXZX REV

600 PRO X

Postby Big Native » February 5th, 2002, 8:47 am

Actually,
since the Thunder Cat is gone, wouldn't the fastest (top speed)production sled be the Mach Z? The F7 will be quick, but the Mach will still have a faster top end speed. Yeah, even faster then the 860ZR. Yes, I know for sure there will be a 2003 Mach Z, from the sounds of it, it will have BNG and Precision skies. I havn't heard if Polaris will bring the XCR800 back in, but since they built less then 500 of them this year it doesn't look to promising.
Big Native

Postby Mikeybac » February 5th, 2002, 8:57 am

Thanks Mainecat on the firecat info...
They Call Me Tater Salad
Mikeybac

Postby Snotcicles » February 5th, 2002, 9:03 am

As for right now, this exact moment, T-Cat is still the fastest production snow rocket. '03 is wide open to "King of Speed" For the Arctic Cat guys, myself included, saying the F-7 will run with the T-Cat, might be a little hyped up. Lets not fall into the Yammie boys drivel on how a sled that isn't even in production yet is the fastest thing on snow. Next year at this time, maybe I'll have a better argument for you, Big Native, but first I need to ask you one question. Just how "Big" a Big Native are you?
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Snotcicles

Postby Big Native » February 5th, 2002, 10:52 am

Well I guess I might have to change my name. I thought I was a big native, 6' tall, 230lbs. Kind of a light wieght compaired to the other fat ass's that post on this board.
Well now that I think about it, the RX-1 may very well be the fastest production sled NEXT year? I dunno, it's like trying to guess how much snow we will have next year. More or less then we do now? The point being anything is still possible.
Big Native

Next

Return to Trash Talkers