Subscribe Today

New Saber Cat package......

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby NorthernSkunk » February 8th, 2002, 1:35 pm

The new Saber Cat package is a little too weird for me. Thats a skull decal on the side of that sled. I have two fairly big skulls tattooed on my body(too much info? LMFAO!!). So me drivin a sled with a "factory" skull in the decals is only gonna cause me to get trashed big time. If we are gonna start drivin "customized" sleds, then I got some buddies to paint my sled for me. I don't need no stinkin "factory" skulls. I think the Saber Cat decal package sucks.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby PowDar » February 8th, 2002, 2:42 pm

Variety. Won't be as many "clones" out there at least. But nothing beats a custom paintjob! d**n, I sure wouldn't mind learning how to do a good paintjob. Some awesome looking sleds with airbrush jobs!
----------------------------
I can't think of a good signature so this will have to do for now.
PowDar

Postby PRO-X » February 8th, 2002, 2:52 pm

I havent seen the new graphics package yet. Where can i see it?
"Im not tailgating......Im drafting"
PRO-X

Postby Valley runner » February 8th, 2002, 2:53 pm

I can see it now,skunk package,black with a white stripe down the centre,Brutt in the oil tank.Sled with rabies opt.{zr}or defumed {zl}?
Valley runner

Postby mx6 » February 9th, 2002, 1:11 am

What will the next package be, The Flintstone Special? Do what I did and remove three quarters of the decals. It shows more of that nice black paint.
Stewart Selid
mx6

Postby 2k2mxz6 » February 9th, 2002, 1:51 am

I saw the graphics on the blackmagic site,they show pictures of the graphics on different sleds.What sucks is they showed pictures from their vacation at the show,any how I would take the red F5 in the patriot package.
2k2mxz6

Postby CatHater » February 9th, 2002, 3:32 am

Went to my mailbox today and lo and behold i got a kitty brochure from my friendly neighborhood post lady. Funny how all you kitty boys bashed doo and Polaris for offering graphics packages but hmm now that kitty is doing it it sure has gotten awful quiet out there. I will admit i do like the graphics package on the Canadian and the Patriot package though too bad they are wasted on such a piece of junk. Well at least when they are getting towed home or sitting on the trailer or when somebody finds pieces of them laying on the trail it won't look quite so bad.
CatHater

Return to Trash Talkers