Subscribe Today

CAT SHOWED DOO UP!!!!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

CAT SHOWED DOO UP!!!!

Postby Elk » February 26th, 2002, 9:15 am

Last time I checked the Cat site, it starts you in the standard setup about the basic information on the sleds. Then if you want to you can go to the flash part of the site to see the more technical aspects. Complete with interviews with the engineers.
-----------------------------------------------------------
My sled 1995 ZR700 Not my web site but a good one for Mainers:[url]http://www.sledmaine.com/[/url]
Elk

CAT SHOWED DOO UP!!!!

Postby PowDar » February 26th, 2002, 12:57 pm

Hey, I found the 159 picture. Only black though! The blue and orange ones show the 144 sleds... wtf is up with that? That still doesn't look that long... Maybe it's the angle, but it looks like its a 151 at MOST! I dunno... their website has been off and on working for me here... typical doo!
----------------------------
I can't think of a good signature so this will have to do for now.
PowDar

CAT SHOWED DOO UP!!!!

Postby RotaxGuy » February 27th, 2002, 1:44 am

texas - You wouldn't expect me to understand anything you say? So, I'm guessing you're intellectually superior? Pretty powerful presumption about a complete stranger, isn't it? My initial response to your thread about the differences in intelligence between the two consumers was obviously a joke and, unlike yours, was not in any way intended to be a personal slam. I thought that was obvious. I'm done. Peace.
RotaxGuy

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers