Subscribe Today

CAT SHOWED DOO UP!!!!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

CAT SHOWED DOO UP!!!!

Postby texassledder » February 26th, 2002, 2:56 am

I realize its what each company puts into their sleds not the webpage, but Cats website sure shows up Doos. I have to say doos is disappointing. Lets hope Polaris can realize its now 2003. Its nice to get the closeups and rotating views. Its eye candy for the consumer. Better luck next yr.
texassledder

CAT SHOWED DOO UP!!!!

Postby PolarisIndy » February 26th, 2002, 3:09 am

Cat's web page SUCKS!!! It's a pain in the ass with all the scrolling pictures and crap. I like the close ups and 3-d you where talking about. But as far as the menus go, they need to learn to KISS it.... Just as with sleds simple and quick is better than slow and flashy.... Polaris's doesn't have all the flash, but I can go there and in seconds be exactly where I want to be.
PolarisIndy

CAT SHOWED DOO UP!!!!

Postby PolarisIndy » February 26th, 2002, 3:10 am

Oh yeah, Doo's and Yami's is pretty good as well. Simple but effective. Cat tries to hard on theirs....
PolarisIndy

CAT SHOWED DOO UP!!!!

Postby RotaxGuy » February 26th, 2002, 3:11 am

This one's easy. It's a direct reflection of the varying intelectual differences between the two. Cat guys, much like young children, require colorful pictures and moving objects to hold their attention. They wouldn't get past the first page without them. Ski-Doo guys, on the other hand, are more interested in the substance which can only be found in the literature.
RotaxGuy

CAT SHOWED DOO UP!!!!

Postby PolarisIndy » February 26th, 2002, 3:13 am

LOL RotaxGuy, it's called eye candy.... It's for the SIMPLE people....lol
PolarisIndy

CAT SHOWED DOO UP!!!!

Postby Mainecat » February 26th, 2002, 3:48 am

Yeah the white substance!
Mainecat

CAT SHOWED DOO UP!!!!

Postby texassledder » February 26th, 2002, 5:02 am

Ski-doo doesn't have the technology to provide all the graphic the users want. Have you ever seen a commercial on the T.V.?????? The only detailed text I see is on the bottom, you know the stuff they don't want us to see. The only thing I see on the Doo site is how they have completely "dominated" the snocross series. Which I agree they are impressive, and/or consistant in top 10, but they are still behind ole green in Pro points. And they have for quite some time now. I prefer to hear about the development, see some action pics of the sled etc. etc. Bye for now as I hope the trashing continues!!!! Pols are crap!!! Lets get some action in this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
texassledder

CAT SHOWED DOO UP!!!!

Postby RotaxGuy » February 26th, 2002, 5:08 am

No technology? Good one. Might want to look into that one a little further (ie:planes, trains...).
RotaxGuy

CAT SHOWED DOO UP!!!!

Postby texassledder » February 26th, 2002, 5:19 am

Mabye you can have something but if you don't use it, its useless. Kinda like the winter where you live. You may have a nice sled but if you can't use it its useless. Mabye thats the problem too much technology going into other departments. Or heck, mabye they used all their resources for the multi-functional sno-flap. Wait till the F7 shows it up!!!! Yellow will only get a glimpse
texassledder

CAT SHOWED DOO UP!!!!

Postby texassledder » February 26th, 2002, 5:20 am

Mabye you can have something but if you don't use it, its useless. Kinda like the winter where you live. You may have a nice sled but if you can't use it its useless. Mabye thats the problem too much technology going into other departments. Or heck, mabye they used all their resources for the multi-functional sno-flap. Wait till the F7 shows it up!!!! Yellow will only get a glimpse and that is why they give such detail on the Cat site, so when you decide you want one also, its there!
texassledder

Next

Return to Trash Talkers