Subscribe Today

SUCKING SNOW DUST!!!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

SUCKING SNOW DUST!!!

Postby SKI-DOO RULES » February 28th, 2002, 6:56 am

I have news for your ZR-JEDI, in stock trim I
would take a SKI-DOO over a stock Cat or Polaris!
SKI-DOO'S ALWAYS are fast out of the box and you
don't have to tweak them like Cat's and Polaris's!
I find it interesting you are always trying to dump on SKI-DOO! Why is that? I bet you have been
beatin by a few SKI-DOO'S and it leaves a bad
taste in your mouth! IN STOCK TRIM SKI-DOO'S
are usually faster!!!

SKI-DOO RULES!!!
SKI-DOO RULES

SUCKING SNOW DUST!!!

Postby MXZinger » February 28th, 2002, 7:04 am

Welcome there Doo brother. Always nice to see a new Doo member. Im trying to recruit as many as possible.HEHEHE. We have to cut down this Cat advancement.:)
Trash Talkers: Home of the "Count the dead Arctic Cats contest"
MXZinger

SUCKING SNOW DUST!!!

Postby Mainecat » February 28th, 2002, 7:05 am

Yeah faster to the gas pump.

*This Message was edited on 28-Feb-02 12:07 PM by Mainecat*
Mainecat

SUCKING SNOW DUST!!!

Postby ZRJedi » February 28th, 2002, 7:39 am

Thanks MaineCat but I can handle these Doo guys, I am glad that you like your ski doos, but it's

(This was edited due to the complete stupidity on my behalf, no offense was ment to anyone, I cannot believe what I said, it is just totally unclassy, uncalled for, and just plain wrong. I should not have subjected any of the trashers to this type of talk.

Again, my deepest sympathies and apologies to anybody who read these comments. I feel terrible and guilty that I could even have said anything like that, it is not representative of the kind of person I am. I cannot say how sorry I am.

Peace Out and Ride Safe Everyone. -- ZRJ

As far as Doo's out of the box, you can say what you want, but there is no way that Doo's 800 is going to be able to hang with Cats and Pol's 900's.

And as for SUCKING SNOW DUST, you must know what I am talking about. Have you ever noticed that the Cats in the ZR chasis do not have screens covering the vents? They dont need to cover them because we are always in front with the clean and clear air. Ever seen a Ski Doo's vents, they are covered so much you'd think their waterproof. There is a reason for it. lol

*This Message was edited on 01-Mar-02 05:19 AM by ZRJedi*
ZRJedi

SUCKING SNOW DUST!!!

Postby Luv2sled » February 28th, 2002, 7:44 am

Actually Jedi....the reason cats don't have vent screens is poor engineering. And for anyone with disabled chidren here, I apologize on behalf of Jedi for his ignorant comments.....I don't have disabled kids but if I did I would want to rip your phucking head off about right now.
Life is like a crap sandwich, the more bread you have the less crap you have to eat.
Luv2sled

SUCKING SNOW DUST!!!

Postby MXZinger » February 28th, 2002, 7:46 am

Hey Jedi, I think you need to lay off the Star wars or leave the crack alone for a while. Or maybe that light saber is alittle to far up your AZZ to think clearly. But with remarks like that you are in need of oxygen.

Another Cat goon !!! OH boy

*This Message was edited on 28-Feb-02 12:48 PM by MXZinger*

*This Message was edited on 28-Feb-02 01:12 PM by MXZinger*
Trash Talkers: Home of the "Count the dead Arctic Cats contest"
MXZinger

SUCKING SNOW DUST!!!

Postby ZRJedi » February 28th, 2002, 8:10 am

Last time I checked this was a trash board not a politically correct board.

To any one who may have 'disabled' children or know someone who does I apologize and sympathize with you. It was not a personal attack and it is something that should not be taken lightly or joked about. But I was merely trying to point out the correlation between Doo riders and the 'disabled'.
ZRJedi

SUCKING SNOW DUST!!!

Postby catnowdoo » February 28th, 2002, 8:20 am

Jedi probably has a JAG.I agree that S.D. run good right out of the box. Last four I had never had to change a plug and never blew a belt. As for gas mileage my 02 600 gets 13 when riding hard thats not bad. My 99 mach Z 11 not bad either. When I had cat they where a S.O.B. to get running good.
catnowdoo

SUCKING SNOW DUST!!!

Postby ZRJedi » February 28th, 2002, 8:46 am

Catnowdoo -- you must be psychic or something how did you know about my old JAGs. I just got rid of them, I believe one was an 81 and the other was an 84, the wife wanted the barn cleared out, so out with the old. Sold them for 400 bucks each. They were in mint condition each only had about 1600mi on them, they were mainly used to clear brush out of our XC ski trails.

Still the JAG could outrun my old Doo Safari 377. Which I hate to admit is still in the barn. lol
ZRJedi

SUCKING SNOW DUST!!!

Postby catnowdoo » February 28th, 2002, 8:55 am

I had one for 4 years. Run all day on 4 gal. of gas. It was fun.
catnowdoo

Next

Return to Trash Talkers