Subscribe Today

Anybody racing cars this summer?

Want to discuss racing? Race setups? Which kind of racing is best? This is the race place!

Postby Checkers or Wreckers » May 12th, 2004, 7:14 am

Just wondering if anybody is racing anything this summer? Cars, Go-Karts, Bikes?
Checkers or Wreckers

Postby t_train75 » May 12th, 2004, 8:00 am

yep one pure stock car from the Peterson Racing camp Northwest MN. What about you sprint car ride yet?
go fast turn left ice dirt or asphalt
t_train75

Postby Spy-Guy 74 » May 12th, 2004, 5:05 pm

I'm not planning on racing anything this summer, but I do plan on attending alot of racing events this summer. How about it Monson are you racing a sprint car this summer? Oh by the way thanks for your mug shot, I wouldn'think of missing your graduation for anything! Roll out the red carpet Christine, North Dakota will never be the same, Spy-Guy 74 is comming to town. Who knows maybe you'll get tickets to a WWF event or just a royal piss pounding from me for your graduation. Take care and I'll be seeing you on May 3oth for the big event #14.
Spy-Guy 74

Postby racinfarmer » May 13th, 2004, 4:20 am

I should be able to get back into a car/kart by late July, hopefully. Shifter 125 and gearbox 250 and Rotax Max karts to be exact. Maybe race a dirt late model or mod for my uncle a couple times before college starts... Can you say Veit Companies Fall Classic at Viking Speedway???

Later
This space left blank in memory of Animal, Doug, and every other snowmobiler who has lost their life participating in the sport they love.
racinfarmer

Postby Checkers or Wreckers » May 13th, 2004, 12:47 pm

Good luck to the Peterson gang!!! maybe ill make it up there to watch a race when the sprinters come to greenbush! nope I dont have a ride for this summer, just nothing came up. But hopefull it will happen sometime!
Spy-guy, thats awesome your comming well show you a good time, try to behave yourself though!!! Talk to you guys later and good luck to shane with the baseball.

Checkers
Checkers or Wreckers

Postby sledneck112 » May 13th, 2004, 2:16 pm

i dont race but i know there is good racing at the shawano speedway in shawano,wisconsin
sledneck112

Postby ziparmy11j » May 14th, 2004, 2:52 am

yea, i'm 15, pure stock here in grand rapids, MN, and Emo, Ontario...got a modified in my garage too just tryin to get some money rounded up to finish it up.
"RIDE OR DIE"
ziparmy11j

Postby 27NE » May 14th, 2004, 7:23 am

i know that aaron fellows who races champ, races a super stock car in claremont, NH. he is just as good on asphalt than he is on ice. he is a 3 time track champion there! i watched him last friday night and it was quite eventful when aaron crossed the finihs line on-top on the 2nd place cars hood! he ended up 3rd..
WHY ICE?...CUZ SNOW IS SLOW!
Justin (LUCY) Losee
27NE

Postby Checkers or Wreckers » May 14th, 2004, 7:36 am

thats awesome that people are racing some cars, im heading into fargo tonight to the red river valley speedway, im helping on a sprinter, good luck to everyone who is racing!! hopefully the peterson racing gang takes the show this weekend!!!

Gregg you better be ready for the graduation party well show you a good time!!!:)
Checkers or Wreckers

Postby YAMALARIS » May 14th, 2004, 7:53 am

I know Aaron Fellows as well, I am friends with his father. He runs good on ice, dirt, or asphault. Fridays race at Claremont was a pretty cool finish. I run Enduro and am getting a lightning stock ready for claremont.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/crashnmash/eastern.jpg[/img]
YAMALARIS

Next

Return to General Racing Board