Subscribe Today

Winnipeg National

Want to discuss racing? Race setups? Which kind of racing is best? This is the race place!

Winnipeg National

Postby Snocross861 » December 12th, 2004, 9:18 am

Pro Stock: Morgan, Sirjane, Gulla, Ahmasalo (I think), Tate
Very poor conditions, follow the leader after 1st corner.
Malinoski crashed out, S. Crapo didn't make it due to crash late in qualifying (twice actually in the same race)

6 Doos, 5 Cats, 4 Pols
Snocross861

Winnipeg National

Postby pssam » December 12th, 2004, 10:23 am

SEMI-PRO STOCK 440 ROSS MARTIN POLARIS

PRO-STOCOK 440 BLAIR MORGAN SKI-DOO
C.W. SIRJANE SKI-DOO

PRO OPEN
STEVE MARTIN SKI-DOO
CARL KUSTER SKI-DOO
TREVOR JOHN SKI-DOO
MICHEAL ISLAND SKI-DOO
BLAIR MORGAN SKI-DOO

AS POLARIS PUBLICITY PEOPLE WOULD SAY SKI-DOO DOMINATES WINNIPEG
pssam

Winnipeg National

Postby snoxdemon274 » December 12th, 2004, 11:00 am

if anyone watched pro womens...

does anyone know what happened to sarah mcquestion #417 on a skidoo?
she went 2-2 in qualifying and it shows she wasn't in the final? im just curious.
snoxdemon274

Winnipeg National

Postby Snocross861 » December 12th, 2004, 3:39 pm

She was probably d'qd for something. Lot of that was happening over little stuff.
Snocross861

Winnipeg National

Postby Bunzai » December 13th, 2004, 5:42 am

861, What do you mean little stuff. I didn't think racers were DQ'd for little stuff, just for not playing by the rules.
Bunzai

Winnipeg National

Postby Snocross861 » December 13th, 2004, 11:43 am

I was scored last for something. Not d'qd I guess. The reason for my being scored last makes no sense when you look at our videotape of the incident. The guy who hit me to cause it all happening did NOT get talked to. I know they can't see everything and I'm not real bitter or anything..but I was also passed on a yellow and THAT wasn't caught. (same weekend) That doesn't seem fair. I know another guy who WAS d'qd for jumping on a yellow, but we watched (not on tape) 3 other guys do it right in front of him and they were NOT d'qd, or even talked to. IF the rules were applied consistently and appropriately it would be nice-I believe it was Tucker Hibbert who was docked 10 points a couple years ago for refueling in an inappropriate area (start line/staging or something), but when Trevor John won from the back row last year, and his crew members were standing in front of his sled on the starting line, nothing happened even though that's against the rules..atleast the last time I read 'em it was. In case you forget, watch the videos, OLN made a big deal out of how smart he was for asking where exactly he could line up, ending up finding out the inside of the front line defined the inside of the back line.
Snocross861

Winnipeg National

Postby jpiler » December 14th, 2004, 7:18 am

We were dq`d once in Deadwood for no snodust filter on top of the air box.Contact in one of the corners broke the left side hood straps and the snodust filter ended up melted to the side of the exhaust can.I`ve seen people finish with out hoods before and were still scored.Very Bogus call.It was a podium finish too.
jpiler

Return to General Racing Board