Subscribe Today

maxiracer

Want to discuss racing? Race setups? Which kind of racing is best? This is the race place!

maxiracer

Postby polaris120 » March 12th, 2005, 1:05 am

hey max how things finish off with ur other racing endevours. with the vintage stuff
[blue]Walt Komarnizki [/blue]
[red]#135 / #35 Team Torture[/red]
polaris120

maxiracer

Postby MIRA 58 » March 12th, 2005, 3:19 am

Hey walt,glad we finaly got to meet.Well have to have a beer sometime.
you and youre brother were pretty impressive at lincoln, somebody would be crazy not to pick you guys up for next year.
ALL I CAN SAY IS THE [COLOR=#000099]DOGGS[/COLOR]and the [COLOR=#009900]CATS[/COLOR]BEST WATCH OUT FOR THE[COLOR=#ff0000]FROGS[/COLOR]
MIRA 58

maxiracer

Postby Jekyll » March 12th, 2005, 6:26 am

Just thought I'd mention what a AWSOME job Maxi did while working with BEVRA (Big Extreme Vintage Racing) as a tech guy and overall provider of good ideas. Max, thanks for covering tech for me/us for the Vintage Race up at the Soo!

If anyone wants to re-live those bygone days of cheap, run-what-you-brung racing from the back of a pickup truck come and watch one of these Vintage Races! You'll be hooked and start dragging out the old iron to join us!

Maxi gets around the track pretty good on the ol' Skiroule also!

Later,
Roger
Jekyll

maxiracer

Postby polaris120 » March 12th, 2005, 7:47 am

hey DAN

well after what happened to the sled in the first 10 laps. we were running to have fun aqnd to get him some more track time. since that was my brothers first pro enduro. we deffintly had a sled that would of done the job but o well there's next year give me a call sometime and we can get to together
polaris120

maxiracer

Postby OldCatRacer » March 12th, 2005, 10:30 am

What class would a 1973 or 74 400 or 440 Cat Tiger run in?
lancetyner@yahoo.com
OldCatRacer

maxiracer

Postby maxiracer » March 12th, 2005, 11:57 am

Walt, the vintage series came off remarkably well, it's amazing what a good group of guys can pull off when they all work together. We ran two races with a minimum of trouble, I didn't win much, but then again, watching guys get into oval racing, and have fun was well worth it!!! It just never ceases to amaze me, how great the sport of oval racing is. I cannot encourage people enough to give it a try.
I would have to say it was a priveledge to work with the gang at BEVRA, and even better to work with racers/owners/enthusists like Roger Jordan. Thanks Roger for the kind words, it was a honor to help out at the Tired Iron Classic. Count me in for next year!!!
And tell my good buddy Mike Kurkowski, I'll be gunning for him next year!!!:) maxi's building some polaris killers...:W
Lance, I'm pretty sure a 73 tiger 400 or 440 would run in BEVRA's C stock class. We do have one 400 tiger racing and he runs pretty well with the old girl. I'm gonna post the link to our website and would love to have anybody take a look at our pictures and post on our message board. We wholeheartedly love new folks at our site!!
Check us out at this link..[url=www.bigextreme.com]Click here[/url]
And any of you MIRA guys who have some of the older iron sitting in your barns, get em running and come play with us, we even run mini-enduros...well, 15 to 20 lappers, but with a old sled, that's plenty long...:B
[b]Bevra Vintage Ice Oval Racing. Old School rules...[/b]
maxiracer

maxiracer

Postby polaris120 » March 12th, 2005, 3:24 pm

Max
good to hear that it all went well for ya this year. hope to see ya next year on team torture its nice having someone else who knows how to drive a sled. if all works well hopefully i'll have plenty of races in before the 500 next year so we are not messing around with any cob webs. and i will run a 90+ mph want to bet on it LOL.
polaris120

Return to General Racing Board