Subscribe Today

Oconto and Shawano County WI Trails open!!

Use this board to post trail reports in your area only!

Postby winter rules! » February 4th, 2003, 3:41 pm

Trails are now open anywhere North of Hwy 29 to include Oconto and Shawano counties. Oconto Counties "Chase-SnoChasers" club was out grooming today from N.Chase to Green Valley. Also, parts of Mountain Bay trail is groomed. Side trails in open fields are VERY drifted. And some trails in the woods have yet to be groomed. I rode from Krakow to Pulaski on well groomed trails. Then headed to Suring and turned off to go towards Cecil. Trails in the fields are drifted. (But fun to play in). Snow is plentiful with a few rough spots in the plowed fields. Please take time to visit us in the Chase area, and feel free to leave feedback as well!! Thanks...., finally something to smile about around here!!
Summer sux!! I hope it rains every friggin' day in summer!!
winter rules!

Postby ZRPizzaman » February 5th, 2003, 5:26 am

Hay winter rules we finaly have snow south of the river.Went for a ride yesterday went to lena then over to suring trails were very good thinking about going for a ride with some people sat night,were going to meet at trails end after I close the pizza place up at about 9:00 your welcome to come along, if not see you on the trails.
ZRPizzaman

Postby winter rules! » February 6th, 2003, 1:52 pm

Hey ZRpizzaman! I take it that was you at Krakow Bob's the other day getting your blue car welded on? What's up? Took a ride up to Wabeno today and the trails after Krakows system were awesome! 75-90mph the whole way. A guy can make some time when he rides by himself. Sat I'll be in the Coleman area playing around in the fields by my buddies place. We'll hook up one of these days. Later, from the north side of Krakow, Winter.
Summer sux!! I hope it rains every friggin' day in summer!!
winter rules!

Return to Trail Conditions