Subscribe Today

Riding "The Hill"

Use this board to post trail reports in your area only!

Riding "The Hill"

Postby peytonlee » March 9th, 2005, 2:35 am

I'm NOT worried...Just tell me when and where and we'll be there...sorry it's late my friend has to work until 5 on Friday...that should put us on the hill at 7-7:30...if your up for drinks and food (at the "Brew" or anywher else let me know) Never ate there rode by several times...heard it was good. I had one of the best steaks in my life at the Maples the last time I was up.
peytonlee

Riding "The Hill"

Postby yammisrule2004 » March 9th, 2005, 2:51 am

A steak and some cocktails always sounds inviting. We don't have to get to crazy on Friday afternoon, we can save some energy for a Friday night ride or we can hook up on Saturday morning and Sunday morning for rides...I am easy...what ever you guys are up for.
yammisrule2004

Riding "The Hill"

Postby peytonlee » March 9th, 2005, 2:56 am

Souds good to me...lets set a place and time (either Fri/Sat)...I have an appointment to get too now...be back later
peytonlee

Riding "The Hill"

Postby yammisrule2004 » March 9th, 2005, 9:35 am

Lee,
Are you going to have the enclosed trailer w/ you again? Call my cell Friday sometime before you arrive and let me know your ETA and I will let you know if we are near you for a ride Friday night...if not we will come by Timberview at 8:15-8:30am Saturday morning and ride all day as well as Sunday...if you don't mind hanging with us for two days. cell- 440-231-1027...I have two numbers for you logged in my cell...I will send you a private email showing the nubers...Talk to you soon!
yammisrule2004

Riding "The Hill"

Postby peytonlee » March 9th, 2005, 9:47 am

Phil: sent you a private email...pass it on to TS...just copied this from NOAA...(Turin/Lewis Co.)GET FIRED UP!!!

LAKE EFFECT SNOW WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM EST TO 6 PM EST THURSDAY
Tonight...Mostly cloudy...Then becoming partly cloudy late this evening and early morning. A chance of snow showers until early morning...Then snow showers late. Snow May be heavy at Times late. Accumulation 2 to 4 inches...Mainly across southern sections. Lows zero to 5 above. West winds 10 to 20 mph.

Thursday...Snow showers and areas of heavy lake effect snow shifting northward across the area. Additional accumulation 4 to 8 inches within the most persistent bands...Bringing event totals to 6 to 12 inches. Highs around 20. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph.

Thursday Night...Lake effect snow showers across northern sections ending early after producing another inch or so of accumulation... Then a chance of snow overnight. Not as cold with lows around 15...Then temperatures rising to around 20 after midnight. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50 percent.
peytonlee

Previous

Return to Trail Conditions