Subscribe Today

Stupid Cat people!

The name says is all. Got an older sled? Restoring a sled? Discuss your project with other collectors here.

Stupid Cat people!

Postby Snojet Steve » January 27th, 2005, 11:57 am

They are all the same!! Flashy green jackets, custom green license plate frames but they are all talk and talk is cheap!

Me and a friend destroyed 2 guys, one on a ZR 700 and another on an F6. I was using the 99' MXZ 600 and he was on a 03' Rev 600 Sdi. The kids were badmouthing us after almost hitting us comming at us on the wrong side of a trail. I yelled out " your not in f$#king england you idiots!". and then it was on. They dusted us on the field and then we caught them in the woods. I stuck my ski in the track of the F6 and then bounced bumper to bumper with him at over 60mph. Stupid kids should know better! I passed him and then rolled right to the back of the other sled pressing him to go faster. Then I passed and banged him on the bumper They thought I was insane and threatened to call the police.
Snojet Steve

Stupid Cat people!

Postby cory49 » January 27th, 2005, 12:38 pm

well you taught them a lesson.

Cory
[b]Sledless[/b]
cory49

Stupid Cat people!

Postby Snojet Steve » January 27th, 2005, 12:57 pm

But it's not the first time I've seem idiots riding wreckless on the wrong sides of trails. When I get nasty with them they get all scared and tuck tail. You brought it, keep bringin' it or go home! I'm not saying it's all cat people either.
Snojet Steve

Stupid Cat people!

Postby mxz800rider » January 27th, 2005, 11:42 pm

If for say u ever did that******to my kid,the only place anyone would be running my friend is u to the dentist office for a new grill.
artic cat sux
mxz800rider

Stupid Cat people!

Postby sno*jetfreak2 » January 28th, 2005, 3:23 am

The right thing to do in that situation is to get close enough to see their plate and then make a mental note of it. Stop the sled write it down and what they did. Go to the cops and make an official complaint. Watch how quick the punks would loose their sleds and be fined.

I don't agree with the eye for an eye stuff but I do believe in using the law to get even. Which hurts more scaring em or having the cops take away their toys and hand em a ticket. Imagine how embarassed they would be if they had to take snowmobiling safety inorder to be allowed to buy their sleds back.

Thats how you get even. Or you run along em and hit their kill switch park your sled infront of theirs and then pull out the note pad.

Cool heads will always beat out the hot heads.
"I find that your American beer is a lot like making love in a canoe, it's ****ing close to water."
Montey Python
sno*jetfreak2

Stupid Cat people!

Postby Snojet Steve » January 28th, 2005, 7:31 am

Yeah, maybe it is a little aggressive. If you saw the 'immunity' these people have then you would feel similar about it. The kids are from a cockey logging family that get away with drinking and riding, they cause s**t with people all the time. The police don't touch them so it is common to see people taking matters into their own hands. When someone is bombing down a trail full blast, around a corner, and on the extreme
wrong side I DON'T LIKE IT.

Maybe I went to far with the title of this, it should have been 'Idiots riding on the wrong side'. It just went that way cause most flashy, jocky, immune to police cause of rich famil,y types around here are cat riders. Speaking of the dentist office, you'd never get close enough before my foot got you in the jaw 'my friend'. I'm 165 lbs, and 6,0....Start it and I will finish it.
Snojet Steve

Stupid Cat people!

Postby sno*jetfreak2 » January 28th, 2005, 8:11 am

Yea I see police turning a blind eye alot of the time but if you go to them and file a report they are forced into doing something ecspecially since you had a witness with you.

Cops don't like to piss their bosses off but if you make it official they are required to go through with it. Or you get snitty and go to the news, the news loves things like this. Then the cops are in **** and start cracking down on the rich people because eveeeryone is looking. Their is a system and its up to you to use it for your and everyone else's good.
"I find that your American beer is a lot like making love in a canoe, it's ****ing close to water."
Montey Python
sno*jetfreak2

Stupid Cat people!

Postby Snojet Steve » January 28th, 2005, 8:24 am

Anyway, this is an ugly post which was meant for the Trasher board and it got it's fair share of trashing. I desserved it too labeling it 'stupid cat people'.
Snojet Steve

Stupid Cat people!

Postby gpx433 » January 28th, 2005, 1:30 pm

i don't get it,just who are the stupid ones? you or the cat guys.hard to tell
gpx433

Stupid Cat people!

Postby Snojet Steve » January 28th, 2005, 11:28 pm

Folks, I want to sing a song about that special feeling we get way down in the coccles of our hearts. Maybe below the coccles, maybe in the liver, maybe in the kidneys, maybe even in the colon.....we don't know.

If you know the rest start singing!
Snojet Steve

Next

Return to Vintage Sleds Board