Subscribe Today

2011 Madawaska Cup Review

Postby Darraugh Racing » February 8th, 2011, 12:01 pm

I would like to congratulate promoter Harold Foyster and his crew for putting on a top notch event this past weekend in Bancroft(Birds Creek). Although this is only our second year racing(Formula 500) I would have to say that they did a great job preparing and hosting this event. The track was really good as well as the pit area and entire site. I would also like to thank all of the volunteers and sponsers who made this a very successful event. A special thanks to Vaughan Lloyd for hosting a meet and greet luncheon for the racers and crew Friday night at his dealership-you don't see this too often. The Madawaska Cup would be our home town race and I would like to see it continue for many years. All of the fans that I spoke to totally enjoyed the excitement of the races. Over the weekend I heard nothing but good things about the event from fellow racers. I would appreciate your replies(comments) to this post in support of the continuation of the Madawaska Cup.
Darraugh Racing Team
Thanks
Darraugh Racing
Darraugh Racing

Postby SCM Tech » February 8th, 2011, 1:53 pm

Hats off to Harold and all those implicated in the Bancroft race weekend. We were well received by the Bancroft community. The luncheon hosted by Vauhan Lloyd was very much appreciated. It is with this type of collaboration that Eastern Pro Tour will be able to grow and expand.

Claude Paiement
SCM Tech Director
Claude Paiement
Eastern Pro Tour
SCM Tech

Postby Pipe dream racing » February 8th, 2011, 2:06 pm

Excellent event. We can hardly wait til next years' race.
[i]James Lemire[/i]
Pipe dream racing

Postby colt53 » February 9th, 2011, 4:09 am

Great venue.....Good work Harold.....thanks to all the people/volunters for there hard work....Special thanx to Vauhan Lloyd for the dinner he put on in the Lobby of his GM dealership....and the huge amount of fans to come out was a sign that OVAL racing is coming back!!!!!......Lastly Harold for having a good sized parking lot for the trailers --- LOL
And Marcel and the SCM group...Thanx
Colt Dellandrea
Pro-Formance Racing
Kincardine, Ontario
CHAMP53
colt53

Return to Ovals & Enduros