Subscribe Today

Doo Dog

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Doo Dog

Postby 4th ski-doo » February 26th, 2012, 2:35 am

[quote=NorthernSkunk]wheres the yam? does rw terrain racing still matter to the smurfs lmao...all 8% of em lol[/quote]

It's kinda funny how all the smurfs are here touting the domination taking 7 spots over a special ed christian school in sconny but when the big dogs kick dey azz there's not a one to be found.
MM7 wrote:
"..you don't realize how bad yamaha's ride or handle until you go ride a Cat, a Doo, or a Polaris Turn the dial all you want..it's junk!!! The nytro's skid is better..but still not even close to a cat skid or a doo skid for that matter."
4th ski-doo

Doo Dog

Postby Rick27 » February 26th, 2012, 3:05 am

[quote=4th ski-doo][quote=NorthernSkunk]wheres the yam? does rw terrain racing still matter to the smurfs lmao...all 8% of em lol[/quote]

It's kinda funny how all the smurfs are here touting the domination taking 7 spots over a special ed christian school in sconny but when the big dogs kick dey azz there's not a one to be foung.[/quote]
How many Doos, Cats, and Poos by percentage finished, I know for a fact 100% of the Yams did?
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak...:S
Rick27

Doo Dog

Postby 4th ski-doo » February 26th, 2012, 3:06 am

This thread is the winners forum, move along.
MM7 wrote:
"..you don't realize how bad yamaha's ride or handle until you go ride a Cat, a Doo, or a Polaris Turn the dial all you want..it's junk!!! The nytro's skid is better..but still not even close to a cat skid or a doo skid for that matter."
4th ski-doo

Doo Dog

Postby Rick27 » February 26th, 2012, 3:45 am

[quote=4th ski-doo]This thread is the winners forum, move along.[/quote]
Wonder how many Doos DNFed?
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak...:S
Rick27

Doo Dog

Postby NorthernSkunk » February 26th, 2012, 4:09 am

ski-doo is the number one sellin sledmaker........ doo, poo, an cat are all ahead of yam.... whats it like bein a 1% er in the 8% group ricky...you must be like a yammy king in that group eh
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Doo Dog

Postby Rick27 » February 26th, 2012, 4:16 am

[quote=NorthernSkunk]ski-doo is the number one sellin sledmaker........ doo, poo, an cat are all ahead of yam.... whats it like bein a 1% er in the 8% group ricky...you must be like a yammy king in that group eh[/quote]
Thought racing didn't matter to you?
Rick27

Doo Dog

Postby Icehole » February 26th, 2012, 4:26 am

the lack of teams choosin to ride yam in the Dog is the direct result of how poorly they perform and how little the experienced endurance riders trust em...no trash could make that point clearer....insteada hangin their laurals on entry percentages, at what point does yam back up their hype of being a competitive terrain sled maker with a sled that actually is?.....yrs back at the onset of yam's stated intention of being a factor in terrain racing they brought Davidson and his well proven team on board in what looked like a serious attempt at makin improvements....after a couple yrs a yam ignoring every piece of advice and proposals, Da Leg gave em da f/0.....as yams race guy, stregge tried fer a few yrs to get some meaningful changes in engineerin done....nuthin, fell on deaf ears......as long as yam is convinced it's team a white jacketed college boys in tokyo know more of what an experienced terrain racer is looking for then the experienced terrain racers themselves, I don't see this changin anytime soon
Icehole

Doo Dog

Postby Rick27 » February 26th, 2012, 4:32 am

[quote=Icehole]the lack of teams choosin to ride yam in the Dog is the direct result of how poorly they perform and how little the experienced endurance riders trust em...no trash could make that point clearer....insteada hangin their laurals on entry percentages, at what point does yam back up their hype of being a competitive terrain sled maker with a sled that actually is?.....yrs back at the onset of yam's stated intention of being a factor in terrain racing they brought Davidson and his well proven team on board in what looked like a serious attempt at makin improvements....after a couple yrs a yam ignoring every piece of advice and proposals, Da Leg gave em da f/0.....as yams race guy, stregge tried fer a few yrs to get some meaningful changes in engineerin done....nuthin, fell on deaf ears......as long as yam is convinced it's team a white jacketed college boys in tokyo know more of what an experienced terrain racer is looking for then the experienced terrain racers themselves, I don't see this changin anytime soon[/quote]
How come you haven't posted the Oslo 100 results, could it be because Yam was 2nd 6 seconds back in Pro Open and 1st in Semi-pro improved?
Rick27

Doo Dog

Postby pearson » February 26th, 2012, 4:43 am

Yamaha came in 12th place and I guess thats kinda disapointing. But they did finish the race, and they were ahead of;

9 Polaris
5 Arctic cats
4 Ski-doos

Not bad for only one entry, the glass is half full with me.....:C
pearson

Doo Dog

Postby Icehole » February 26th, 2012, 5:11 am

looked like a uscc thread had been started already ta me rick......that and open and improved classes er only for them sleds that can't get it done in stock form...with erd runnin the only 'open' class sled in the open class and still comin in 2nd to a pure stocker and linblom runnin the only 'improved' sled in that field, I guess it'd be yer choice to see the results has somthin to toot about....I see it has yam desperately lookin fer sumthin to feed you swallowers
Icehole

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers