Subscribe Today

Location?

The general snowmobiling discussion. Discuss snowmobile tech, ask about trail conditions, talk about snowmobiling issues, whatever. Just keep it clean!

Location?

Postby SLEDHEADRED » August 5th, 2001, 5:08 am

Dont have a sled!! And you were giving me some pretty serious crap on the trash board?Now I know how to take your comments!
So I will enjoy reading your posts more often,now, knowing all your info is from a magazine!!![only jokin]
When will a sled be in the budget? Hopefully soon!

JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

Location?

Postby Schultz » August 6th, 2001, 3:09 am

Sleadheadred, a lot of my knowledge of sleds now comes from riding friends sleds and talking with them about them, as far as recent stuff goes anyway. Mostly what they ride is Polaris but a few Ski-Doo and Yamaha. I started out riding about 17 years ago on a '74 Cheetah 340 that was given too me. Graduated to a '80 Jag. Then a '90 Indy 500. Then a '97 600XC. Now due to the expense of the wife and kids. I don't have a ride. I've settled for riding dirtbikes because they are cheaper to buy used and when you ride you can camp in a tent for the weekend rather than staying in a hotel. Hopefully next year I'll be able to buy the 800RMK that I want. However I am torn between the RMK and the 600XC SP. But I think living in the rockies dictates that I should get a deep snow machine.

Oh yeah and no hard feelings over the trash talkers forum I hope. Just givin' ya $hit...;-) Some of my best friends drive Chevies.
Schultz

Location?

Postby SLEDHEADRED » August 6th, 2001, 4:00 am

Shultz, never any hard feelings, with people I meet on the trash boards!
Unless someone gets way out of line, or something,Ihave a very thick skin!
Dirt bikes, ive never gotten into! But hope you get the sled you want, if not wait! Wont be happy with just anything!

JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

Previous

Return to SnowmobileNews Forum