Subscribe Today

hey pro stocker!!!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

hey pro stocker!!!

Postby onebadrotax » October 16th, 2001, 10:22 am

hey man whats up? sorry about not gettin back to ya, but since the single life has takin over ive been like a rabid dog.lol. you givin xc hell about the 96 studs still? hey all i can say about that subject is , to each there own and ive read a couple of comments about 440s beating 800s. that reaffirms my opion on how many idoits there are in this snowmobile forum! ALL I CAN SAY IS SUCKERS WALK AND MONEY TALKS! true that 440s are lighter, but a man the owns a 800 can ride in the trails too! ya just got to have the BALLS to handle it. thats triples ! i am no tucker hibbert, but i can handle my own in the trails. and on a straight away, please bring your twins! it will be the time to seperate the men from the boys! hey brad send me a e mail. mike!

*This Message was edited on 16-Oct-01 03:25 PM by onebadrotax*

*This Message was edited on 16-Oct-01 03:38 PM by onebadrotax*
SKI DOO IS BORN N BRED TO RIP AND SHRED!!!!!
onebadrotax

hey pro stocker!!!

Postby Xtreme XC » October 16th, 2001, 11:41 am

Nov 11th, Capac, MI, 3rd annual "Run what you brung grass drags". Christmas tree starts. Non Sanctioned. Helmet is the only requirement. $20 per sled. Starts at 10am and runs til 3pm or just there after.
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/buddypaw/smallpic.jpg[/IMG]
Xtreme XC

hey pro stocker!!!

Postby onebadrotax » October 16th, 2001, 6:23 pm

yep xc, be there or be square. what ever that means! another one right by my house this weekend. in newport mi, 10 dollors to get in! helmet required. wanna come? will meet ya if your intrested, lots of doos and polaris there every year.good time there, and is also run what ya brung. they have a couple of radar guns there too!there was 86 sleds there last year, well let me know.
SKI DOO IS BORN N BRED TO RIP AND SHRED!!!!!
onebadrotax

hey pro stocker!!!

Postby Xtreme XC » October 17th, 2001, 1:05 am

Wow, sounds like a pretty good setup!! The Drags in Capac are put on by MCB performance. I can't do it this weekend but will be at Matt's (MCB's) on the 11th. He is the one that want's to put my sled up on a track dyno. I'm kinda hoping for the 27th (that way I'll get to test and tune on the 11th). If not I probably won't bring the sled up )being over 2 hrs away) but I will be there for sure. But as far as this weekend I HAVE to get the inside of my house painted, I've put it off too long! LOL! Dam I'm getting sick of it....and it takes away from my snowmobiling $$$!! AAaaagh!
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/buddypaw/smallpic.jpg[/IMG]
Xtreme XC

Return to Trash Talkers