Subscribe Today

Honesty is the key!!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Honesty is the key!!

Postby wilson » December 14th, 2001, 12:00 am

Wouldn't it be nice if the manufacturers in the snowmobile business could just be honest with the public? For some manufacturers this would be jeopardizing there business and probably have to pack it up! For example: Artic Crap's new slogan to the public would be: ARCTCO WILL FOREVER BLOW!!!! Now, that just puts a smile on an anti-arctic crap ridders face, doesn't it?

hehehoho ARCTIC CRAP BLOWS!!!!
wilson

Honesty is the key!!

Postby ArcticEd » December 14th, 2001, 12:13 am

Oh, yeah another one I forgot.......Wilson, YOU suck! LOL
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

Honesty is the key!!

Postby Skidoo_Newf » December 14th, 2001, 12:15 am

Then maybe Yamaha's Viper commercial would go something like this:

The spot opens with Pedro Martinez sitting on a Viper. Pedro then says "Hello sled heads I am Pedro Martinez of the Boston Red Sox. You probably kow that I LOVE to win. I love to win so much that I have won more games in the past three season than almost any other pitcher in the league. But like this Viper you can't win em all. In fact in this case you can't win anything. Not snow cross, not drag races, not cross country. Nope not a dam thing. Nada, zilch, el zero. Thats why I will never buy one of these sharp nosed, grasshopper looking pieces of "Fit and Finish".

Well by now you must be asking yourself why the hell am I here? Well like the Viper the Red Sox have been pretty SH!TTY lately. So to Red Sox fans this will be a good sled. It will let you carry on your saying "Just wait till next year" all year round. So if you like the Sox you're gonna love the Viper. Now before I go I just wanted to say DOUQUETTE YOU LITTLE WEASEL YOU TRADE MY A$$ TO THE YANKEES RIGHT PHUCKING NOW!

ROTFLMAO
Obi Wan Ski-Newfie.....Kickin Darth Arctics Azz Since 1999!

[url=http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/snowmobiletrasherpics/]Snowmobile Trasher Pics Yahoo Group[/url]
Skidoo_Newf

Honesty is the key!!

Postby CatmanZR800 » December 14th, 2001, 12:30 am

Mr. Wilson,

I'm Dennis the Menace...watch out for me on the trails after that comment!!
WARNING! Cats are meat eaters!
CatmanZR800

Honesty is the key!!

Postby Mainecat » December 14th, 2001, 12:32 am

Newf you must be like me a redsox fan? We always wait till next year! I never wait till next year for a great sled. I ride Cat and have tommorrows high tech today!
Mainecat

Honesty is the key!!

Postby wilson » December 14th, 2001, 12:37 am

Ed also, I have not been honest with you seniors. I have not told you guys what sled I ride. It's a Ski Doo 2001 MXZX 800. Just to make the trashin fair, I know what half you guys ride, so there ya have it. I am a Ski-Doo man!! Let the trashin begin!! It's an agressive trail sled, just like Ed likes his men!! By the way Ed just so ya know Will and Grace is on tonight, don't forget to tape it, JUST ED!!!!!!

HEHEHOHO Arctic Crap blows
wilson

Honesty is the key!!

Postby wilson » December 14th, 2001, 12:40 am

CatmanZR800 trust me I am not scared of a ZR 800. Trust me, not a big deal!!
wilson

Honesty is the key!!

Postby bad-ass-zx800 » December 14th, 2001, 12:46 am

D-A-M-N alot of redsox fans on here. And yes we say the samething wait till next year its always wait till next year LOL. We have been saying that for 90 year's now LOL. And the way it looks we will be saying it for another 90 year's.
[b]05 Black REV X 800
144 Woodys Signature Series Studs - 1.175"
C@A Razor Skis
Stud Boy Shaper Bars 6"
J@T Ceramic Coated silencer.[/b]
bad-ass-zx800

Honesty is the key!!

Postby Skidoo_Newf » December 14th, 2001, 12:53 am

Maincat,

You think I am a redsox fan? You actually think i am a redsox fan? ROTFLMAO

I ain't no sox fan buddy. I am Canadian. I HAVE to be a Blue Jays fan. It like a law or something up here. LOL

Actually I kind of rooted for the Expos but I don't think they're gonna keep them on life support too much longer.

As for the sox fans - I feel your pain. LOL
Obi Wan Ski-Newfie.....Kickin Darth Arctics Azz Since 1999!

[url=http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/snowmobiletrasherpics/]Snowmobile Trasher Pics Yahoo Group[/url]
Skidoo_Newf

Honesty is the key!!

Postby CatmanZR800 » December 14th, 2001, 1:14 am

Hey Newf,

Yep, we're in the same boat here in Minnesota with our Twins. I really don't give a rat's ass that they may be gone. The owner of the Minnesota Twins, Carl Pollad, is an old fricken senile dumb sh!t, that wants to waste them anyway. Why not? They're giving him about $150,000,000 (U.S.) to kill the team for a team he bought for $40,000,000. So, I guess he really isn't dumb!

This guy won't spend money on any "Superstars" anyway. The team did do well this year, but ran out of steam once they started having injuries. No depth!

I hope they take the Vikings right with them. There's a real good, piece of sh!t coach (Denny Green)! Can you say L-O-S-E-R?

While we're on the subject, I'd rather watch college sports. A lot less "Hollywood -showboat" bullsh!t.

And there's no over-paid cry babies in college sports. Well, we hope they aren't getting paid...nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

Sorry I went on a tangent! I hate today's pro athletes...they've totally ruined sports on the amount of cash they demand. It's always, "well, so-and-so shouldn't make more than me!" Who the phuck cares when you're already a multi-millionare?!

Thanks for listening,
Andy Rooney
WARNING! Cats are meat eaters!
CatmanZR800

Next

Return to Trash Talkers