Subscribe Today

and this is a click

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

and this is a click

Postby brager » December 17th, 2001, 10:02 am

thats right i said it .i know of 5 people on this board that ride junk and dont remember the leaf sprung days. and yes i said leaf sprung. so if you snowmobile cyber geeks would stop and listen to yourself , you would would know that the real guys are riding the trails and not surfing the web. so bring it on pencil pushers .lets here more garbage
brager

and this is a click

Postby CatmanZR800 » December 17th, 2001, 10:40 am

I'm scratching everything trying to figure this post out.

And your point is?!

I could properly answer your post, if I knew WTF you're trying to bash here.
WARNING! Cats are meat eaters!
CatmanZR800

and this is a click

Postby Burky » December 17th, 2001, 11:08 am

I have a leaf spring sled out in the garage, and a computer here in the house. So what was the point of your post? The 70 335 Olympique is my toy, something to play with around the yard and go to relic runs with. The late model sleds are for daily riding, but not until we get snow!!!
If you are in the ditch, upside down, and the sled's on top of you, you are doing something wrong.....
Burky

and this is a click

Postby SlapNuts » December 17th, 2001, 12:09 pm

Go piss up a rope brager, and when you're done wetting yourself learn how to spell.
Wow, you've had snow for 1 day and now your telling the rest of us to get off the board and start riding.
SlapNuts

and this is a click

Postby Snoguy » December 17th, 2001, 12:22 pm

Brager, last time I Checked Bragger had 2 g's.LOLs.So what was your Statement supposed to mean?
Snoguy

and this is a click

Postby Mikeybac » December 17th, 2001, 2:35 pm

lets see my dad has 10 sno-jet thunder jets, a 650 sno-jet sabre jet, a kawasaki 550 interceptor, and a kawasaki 440 4/6 invader...we still ride the kawasakis and the sabre jet every winter
They Call Me Tater Salad
Mikeybac

and this is a click

Postby d-man » December 17th, 2001, 4:11 pm

Yeah I would be ridin the trails. IF THERE WAS ANY SNOW!!!!!! Jeez, what a WAD!!! lol
HERE KITTY KITTY KITTY!
Lost your cat? Try looking in a salvage yard!
d-man

and this is a click

Postby NYSonic » December 17th, 2001, 4:22 pm

Hey Trevor!!! 6 posts already? WOW your kickin some a$$ dude. Listen knuckle head, we kinda have a rule about comin into a site and stirring up a bunch of shi+. Your not careful here you're liable to have no a$$ left. Now what say we try this again, K ready? Hello all my name is bragger and I ride a....... lets see if you can finish the rest phuckstick!!!!
Oh yeah......lol
There's a fine line between fishing, and standing on shore looking like an idiot.
NYSonic

and this is a click

Postby ArcticEd » December 17th, 2001, 5:53 pm

Do any of you remember how 'Brager" paved the way for his glorious arival here???? 2 new guys showed up out of nowhere, looking for him and spouting about what a legendary rider and sled mech. he was, and 2 days later, heeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrreeeeee's Braaaaaager! What ever happened to those other 2 guys???? Were they for real??? Think maybe he was just trying to make an entrance????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................Oh, yeah, like Sonic said, lol.......Jeeeeeeeezzzzzz!
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

and this is a click

Postby ArcticEd » December 17th, 2001, 6:41 pm

I just went on a search, and if you go to page 17, you'll find the post "Missing the bragger" authored by Edward McCarthy, aka Trader1....Brager's name is Trevor McCarthy Is that your Dad, or your twin brother, brager, or just you?..........And it's all tied together by some guy named "SpeedDemon" who hasn't posted since Dec7th"When the brager and I ride together, we go 300 miles or more in a day ".........WOW, this is interesting.......and LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

Next

Return to Trash Talkers