Subscribe Today

Tripped

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Tripped

Postby Snoguy » August 28th, 2002, 12:13 pm

I know you like messing with people, especialy Tripped# on ansnow, so I'll give you my 2 cents. He used to be on Sledcity a while back, being his normal 13 year old self, calling all of us gay and being very child-like. We all ganged up on him and every post to him we asked him what he rode and if the 120 was safe for him to ride, and if he got permission to ride it, etc. I am sure that this guy is the same.(Tripped, or Tripped#) Please, he is 14 thinking he wants to be 20
Snoguy

Tripped

Postby zr800newyork » August 28th, 2002, 5:31 pm

"They" come for attention and if we give it to them they never go away. Reinforcement is delivered in both ways positive and negative. "they" don't really care how they get it. My thoughts are don't play their game(s).
TUG HILL CRUISIN'
Sno-Goer Magazine-Nov'03 issue
zr800newyork

Tripped

Postby NorthernSkunk » August 29th, 2002, 1:46 am

That tripped guy has a thing for followin me around amsnot right now.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Tripped

Postby Mainecat » August 29th, 2002, 4:57 am

That skirtchaser!!! Northern Quilted lmao :):):)
Mainecat

Tripped

Postby Snoguy » August 29th, 2002, 10:55 am

NorthernSkunk, that's what's been bothering me. He likes you too much, I hope in a good way.:)Has this guy been kicked off once, because he used to be called tripped, now he is tripped#? I know my name sucks, but tripped? That's a stumbling name. Snoguy:)
Snoguy

Return to Trash Talkers