Subscribe Today

New track - what size lugs?

The general snowmobiling discussion. Discuss snowmobile tech, ask about trail conditions, talk about snowmobiling issues, whatever. Just keep it clean!

Postby ohiomxz » September 15th, 2002, 11:22 am

I'm getting close to needing a new track on the ole MXZ....What size lugs do you guys think I should get? I plan on picking it with at least 144..most likely 192. There are always a few on ebay around .72" to .88" and I'm wondering if that's enough cuz the prices are pretty good. I ride mostly in the UP of Michigan....Looking for some $.02
Thanks
ohiomxz

Postby Burky » September 15th, 2002, 12:23 pm

Take a look at www.tracksusa.com and look there. I bought a 1.25 camoplast from there just about 2 weeks ago and got a very good deal. One of the nice advantages of getting it from someone like that is that you have a much better selection. Shipping to your area shouldn't be much over 20 dollars, that's what it was to me here in Michigan.
If you are in the ditch, upside down, and the sled's on top of you, you are doing something wrong.....
Burky

Postby ohiomxz » September 16th, 2002, 6:13 am

emailed "Mr. Track" at TrackUSA and he says I should go with the 1" lug predator track...So, I guess that's the ticket...
ohiomxz

Return to SnowmobileNews Forum