Subscribe Today

Daytona 500-FRONT ROW- CHEVROLET'S!!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby CATMANDREW » February 12th, 2003, 12:41 am

zrcat,the Monte Carlo was by no means an areodynamic disaster for GM, that car was specificaly designed to compete in NASCAR with close to a thousand hours in the wind tunnel and input from several teams as to what would 'help' make the production vehical better suited for conversion to a race car. The first year for the for the current body, Chevy domenated NASCAR and the Ford teams lead by Rusty 'whinner' Walace got several provisions that year. Personally I think the bodys should be alot closer to what the productin vehicals are, along with motors that are brand specific. Then maybe Ford would produce a 2 door Taurus and Dodge would produce a 2 door Intreped._________DREW
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/g_6572880/Drewman/hell.jpg?bcMFHI.Ap2V5Vwyo
CATMANDREW

Postby Jack08 » February 12th, 2003, 12:45 am

yup, RCR/DEI front row.
Shut Up and RIDE!
Jack08

Postby zrcat » February 12th, 2003, 12:48 am

Icehole. d**n, hard to throw in any opinions when you know all and are there to quickly correct those of us outside of your thinking. I'm not just referring to engine provisions as the common template there was to quell the crying over the powerplants. Provisions do include things such as airdam and spoiler heights and widths. Deck heights and widths, side panel shapes, etc. I used to follow NASCAR as well. Maybe I should shove my foot up your petty azz, Icehole. You strike me as fragile. have any of you crewed anything that resembles a stock car? Icehole, you are the great pretender.
zrcat

Postby Icehole » February 12th, 2003, 4:51 am

Well zr I was wrong about you lacking kowledge in the nascar dept,your last post proves you to be completely ignorant on the subject.Your attempt to enlighten me/us as to whats included in a provision, although somewhat correct,is now a moot point with the common template rule as far as bodys go.Nascar can now change spoiler height, airdams,ect across the board equally to all makes in an attempt to stop the whining.If your reading comprehension skills were up to par you would have seen I corrected no one in their opinion,but merely pointed out to Mickey that DEI did better at some tracks than he stated.Mickey ,being a bigger man than you acknowledged these facts.You allude that unless we've crewed on a stock car team we have no place being an avid race fan?I would at this point have told you that you should stick with a subject that you have some knowledge on like wsa,but I see in your post on that topic where Slappy had to point out your ignorance on that too.Ya don't say what I'm pretending to be so I'll say this.I am in no way affiliated with nascar in any official capacity,but considor myself to be very privaledged to have some close contacts within the sport.If ya really feel compelled to try your foot up my ass thing,although this speaks volumes on the insecurities in your uninformed head,Email me and maybe I could allott some time for this Juvenile behavior.[URL]http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/LinkPhoto?GUID=38871cd9-4584-4f8a-7696-6ab96b3124a8&size=lg[/URL]
Icehole

Postby CatKid7021 » February 12th, 2003, 5:12 am

I think jr will take the race.
So you think you can catch the kid?
CatKid7021

Postby zrcat » February 12th, 2003, 6:52 am

Hmmm, Ice, I like you. Also, re-read slappy's comments. He wasn't in the right timeframe. Also, I do not ellude to anybody not crewing, doesn't know. I will tell you, I hated it. Everyone always whining. Maybe that's part of the sport. Oh well. You have a great day. ;-)
zrcat

Postby zrcat » February 12th, 2003, 6:53 am

PS, That pic must be you huh. LOL. You slippery basturd.
zrcat

Postby zrcat » February 12th, 2003, 6:55 am

PPS...How am I supposed to BS around here with the likes of you around....For GOD sakes, I'm trashing!!
zrcat

Postby Icehole » February 12th, 2003, 7:52 am

Bs and trash at will zr,I'm enjoyin this smartassin as much as you.I see where you guys were sayin things were getting pretty domesticated around here,and theres nothin worse than tame trashers.For some reason I can't splain,I get a little territorial when it comes to cup racin .lol
Icehole

Postby Kevlarr Motor Sports » February 12th, 2003, 8:23 am

Nascar sucks. This makes me sick. Seasons way too long. Puke!
[url]http://wsrc1.tripod.com/home.htm[/url]
Kevlarr Motor Sports

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers