Subscribe Today

Hibbert Sweeps Syracuse!

Want to discuss racing? Race setups? Which kind of racing is best? This is the race place!

Hibbert Sweeps Syracuse!

Postby jrlsnowmx » February 11th, 2003, 6:58 am

Hibert sucks he only races outdoor as everone else does both!!!
Put the throttle to the bar or get off the sled!!!!!

[url]http://www.cyclehutt.com/snowhawk.html[/url]
jrlsnowmx

Hibbert Sweeps Syracuse!

Postby sno-xmom » February 11th, 2003, 8:28 am

there are only about 5 guys that do all of the indoor races.. get your facts straight.
sno-xmom

Hibbert Sweeps Syracuse!

Postby color_me_blood_red » February 11th, 2003, 9:43 am

i hate arctic cat, but thats not why i dont like tuckers style. i am 17 and i have a rider support program going with vickory motorsports, wiztech machinest, and i got a good deal on my pro-x 800 and my rmk 800 directly from polaris. im a young kid who is hoping to go big with freestyle. i have done a few comps but nothing too big...so i dont kno why u are sayin i am jelous..thats bs! go hard or go home!
braaaaap
color_me_blood_red

Hibbert Sweeps Syracuse!

Postby 800revX » February 11th, 2003, 10:42 am

thats go big or go home
need 2 new ones every year they cant take the abuse....
!!!!!!SNOWMOBILING IS EVERYTHING!!
800revX

Hibbert Sweeps Syracuse!

Postby Bunzai » February 12th, 2003, 7:33 am

Does anybody realize that Morgan actually gained points on Hibbert last weekend?
Bunzai

Hibbert Sweeps Syracuse!

Postby Catgirl » February 13th, 2003, 9:37 am

And your point is Bunzai? It didn't occur to me (or I'm sure to anyone else) that the points race had anything to do with this conversation.
GO GREEN!!!
Catgirl

Hibbert Sweeps Syracuse!

Postby ArcticGirl68 » February 13th, 2003, 1:13 pm

I think almost all guys and girls that race snocross are really nice and very easy to talk to. Now to when you said that Morgan was more nice to his fans than Tucker, and that Tucker doenst take time to sign autographs I have to disagree. I have never seen that happen. Any race that I have gone to Tucker is always walking around the pits and by people and will stop and talk to you, sign autographs, or pose for pictures with you. And at a few races that I have been to Morgan hides out in his trailer all day and doesnt talk to people at all...and I even have seen him have fans make a line and he would hand autographed pictures out of the window of his trailer. Now I dont really call that interacting with your fans. But last year I talked to them both and they both seem like really nice guys.
ArcticGirl68

Hibbert Sweeps Syracuse!

Postby Catgirl » February 14th, 2003, 7:01 am

jrlsnowmx>>> so what if he only races outdoor? Indoor tracks are small and cramped... you can't really pick up much speed 'cause after every turn its not far before there's another turn. Outdoor races on the other hand are a little bigger - a little better in a lot of racer's eyes. There's also a lot more competition on the WSA national circuit. Whereas in the indoor circuit, Blair is there, Tucker isn't, and there's a lot of other racers that are still trying to get their groove down.

Don't take it out against someone because they don't want to race on the itty bitty tracks. They have a right to race where they want to.
GO GREEN!!!
Catgirl

Previous

Return to General Racing Board