Subscribe Today

I am BACK

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

I am BACK

Postby MxZ MoonZ » March 7th, 2003, 2:42 pm

Hey all, thank you so much for all the thoughts and comments about my accident. I was real surprised you guys even knew about it. My brother told me in the hospital that everyone had a different story. That is CRAZY! Hehehe...but I am alright.

This is what happened...I was riding and wanted to hit a BIG sno drift. Well I floored the Mountain Max, I was goin about 50-60mph when I hit it, I was about eight feet in the air before I landed. NO THE SLED DIDN'T LAND ON ME, NO I DIDN'T DIE. I smashed the back end...my brother flipped out. It's pretty smashed...Haven't seen it yet, I'll go out there tomorrow. I landed on my back, knocked the wind out of me. I got up to my knees, Koury and Justin carried me to my sled and I was gonna ride home until Koury lifted my jacket and noticed a big lump on my back. Half the size of a basketball. It was BIG! So I layed back down on my stomach. Before I knew it the ambulances where by my side. Never thought I'd go out and break my back! I got out tuesday(3-4) at 930pm. What a long 9 days of Peds.

So that wed(2-26). I had back surgery, Doctors placed 3 screws, a bridge and a rod in my back. I'll be back on the sled SOON!

But thanks again all, means lots to me!!!
[yellow]The one[/yellow]...The only: [yellow]moonZ[/yellow]

[b]Eat. Sleep. Ridin' Ski-Doo.[/b]

Ski-Doo: Put something exciting between your legs.
MxZ MoonZ

I am BACK

Postby SALTALAREV » March 7th, 2003, 2:46 pm

awesome, great to hear your doing better, now get back on that sled and go kick that snow drift's azz
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/countryrungreatdanes/]Under Construction[/url]
SALTALAREV

I am BACK

Postby BC3 » March 7th, 2003, 3:10 pm

Heres to a full and speedy recovery...getting hurt sucks. Take care and rehab it right..you'll be BACK to normal and riding soon enough. Heck, you might even be able to get a new smooth ride out of the deal... maybe a ummm, errr, a REV! (they are really easy on your back you know!)

Please check with your Doc, might be able to get him to write a scrit for a new sled as part of a therapy program :) lol yeah, wouldnt that be nice...
BC3

I am BACK

Postby kenlacy » March 7th, 2003, 3:13 pm

Yeah - so who is the father? :-) :-)
Recently I was asked to play in a golf tournament.

At first I said, "Naw, I haven't been playing that well."

Then they said to me, "Come on, it's for handicapped and blind kids."

Then I thought...

Chit, I could win this!
kenlacy

I am BACK

Postby kawicat » March 7th, 2003, 3:18 pm

Kl- ME! lol.

glad to hear you are alright. a broken back is nothing to joke about, hope you make a full recovery. what did that feel like?
[[green]RIDE HARD, PLAY HARD, STAY HARD, DIE HARD![/green]
kawicat

I am BACK

Postby kenlacy » March 7th, 2003, 3:23 pm

I hope all is well and best of luck with your recovery!
Recently I was asked to play in a golf tournament.

At first I said, "Naw, I haven't been playing that well."

Then they said to me, "Come on, it's for handicapped and blind kids."

Then I thought...

Chit, I could win this!
kenlacy

I am BACK

Postby BigDXLT » March 7th, 2003, 7:11 pm

Good to hear! Like bc3 touched on, REHAB it RIGHT! I broke my leg years ago and all but ignored the rehab bit and now my leg to this day is missing the muscle strength and flexibility. It's very important to take it seriously. Best of luck to ya, here on in anyway! :)
BigDXLT

I am BACK

Postby jefff1 » March 7th, 2003, 10:07 pm

I admire your spirit and determination...and work hard at your rehab...it's the most important part of your recovery...you will be fine with your attitude..
Tom Kat
jefff1

I am BACK

Postby 2k2mxz6 » March 7th, 2003, 10:08 pm

Good luck with recovery and take it easy on the back and let it heal properly.
2k2mxz6

I am BACK

Postby SLEDHEADRED » March 7th, 2003, 11:56 pm

Moonz, glad to hear your OK!
What is even better IS that you cant wait to ride again!
When I crashed on Christmas 95, it is a day my family and I will never forget, I didnt break my back, but my left arm was broke in 9 spots, and I shattered every bone in my shoulder! I spent only a few days in the Hospital, but 3 months at home, and 7 months re-habbing.
My family about freaked out when I went out and bought a NEW sled-DONT LET ANYTHING DETER YOU FROM WHAT YOU WANT!!!!!God Speed girl!!
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

Next

Return to Trash Talkers