Subscribe Today

NWRA

Want to discuss racing? Race setups? Which kind of racing is best? This is the race place!

NWRA

Postby Snocross861 » October 28th, 2003, 6:54 am

Well, well. Ain't this heatin up a bit.
Not sure if I should even open my mouth cause I might get booted outta the forum if I said what I'd like to say...haha.
Ghetto, I think you're the one spreading BS about an injured leg and I'm gonna be screwed when you show up after months of intensive training. I'm just glad that I changed my number to 867 so 766 must be scared if he didn't mention my number to you.
Oh and Dooracer, my gf says she doesn't like bums who don't work, plus she'd be afraid her kids would end up with YOUR nose! Haha!

Peace Out.
Snocross861

NWRA

Postby Doo_racer » October 28th, 2003, 7:28 am

Oh man this is gettin good haha!!If I didn't work snocross861 how would I have gone about paying cash for my 01 F-150XLT 4X4 ext. cab, and cash for my 04 Rev 440. Bum eh? what kind of car do you drive again? A totally sweet sunfire "non GT". Dude, thats a chics car!! You got me on the nose part tho. But, I'm just glad I don't have the physique of a crack-head, somebody throw this guy a protein shake.
Good thing you let me know about the # change. I'll try not to run you over when I'm lapping yer ass!! haha!!
And Kids?? who the hell said anything about kids? I always pull out.

Later Y'all!!
Doo_racer

NWRA

Postby 1fastcougar440 » October 28th, 2003, 9:01 am

oh my god...hey guys, talk on the phuckin phone if you are gonna talk like this...jeez.
[green]********************************************************************************************[/green]

Hearts stars and horseshoes, that leprechauns on ACID!!
1fastcougar440

NWRA

Postby Snocross861 » October 28th, 2003, 9:27 am

Winter bum is what I meant actually.
Snocross861

NWRA

Postby racer447 » October 28th, 2003, 10:21 am

i'm just gonna do what i can do and try as hard as i can. doo-racer i'm only 23 not 25...like it makes a difference, anyhow you are so ugly even your ski-doo looks better than you and also you are the last guy to be making fun of body shape.... I may be small but at least my shoulders are wider than most ladies. Ghetto isn't even worth my breath to speak back to him, all he does is wonder around race day and try to talk and hang around all the fast guys so he looks like one (think about this and watch him at the track it's true). We all know i'm a better mechanic than racer so I'll stick to what i'm good at do the other for fun, which is why i began and why i keep spending money on it. 861 is a serious guy who just gives it his all and i have nothing but respect for him except for his brand loyalty but thats.... whatever. air 440 i really don't know that well but he can rip so nothing but props to him. number 88 is a good guy and a major improved rider also his dad is an old school polaris guy so that makes him ok any day. last but not least doesn't everybody think ghetto is too huge for racing...6'4 and 300lbs....poor kitty....bye
if you don't race then don't call me or my polaris slow
racer447

NWRA

Postby Air 440 » October 29th, 2003, 12:17 pm

wonder if I should join in on this or not.
If you can't impress em with you knowledge, confuse em with your bullsh*t
Air 440

NWRA

Postby Doo_racer » October 29th, 2003, 3:12 pm

Of course you should air, were all just havin fun, nuthin serious. And Smurf447, you think you got a better build than me? Ha!!Your circumference is greater than your hight, I'd love to see the reaction from the ladies when you take yer shirt off. At 5'11 175lbs. cut, I'd challenge you to that anyday. I'm pretty sure the girls will find my six pac more attractive than your keg. And me ugly??, Dude, you look like a frickin Smurf!! Looks like you fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. And theres that time you entered that ugly contest,they said sorry no professionals. Are you goin to Thompson?

Later!
Doo_racer

NWRA

Postby Ghetto » October 29th, 2003, 3:17 pm

I do sense a little bit of hostility from you racer447 and quite a bit of jealously. U may be right smurf447, I do wonder around the track and talk to everybody. That's because I have a personality and people don't seem to mind talking to me. Try getting your story straight 300lbs? try 207? 6'4"? try 6'3", unlike youself as wide as you are tall. My cat didn't seem to have any problem carrying my "fat ass" in front of you. I never stated that I was fast. I don't even consider myself fast. But, I know that am faster than you, not that that's anything to write home about. There's a very good chance that I will be second from the back of the pack this season.That doesn't bother me. Part of your story was true though, it's all about giving your best. Can't knock your mechanical skillz 'cause I know I ain't got none. No need to be hostile it was all about a little fun, to make the pro class more competative!I do stress fun!!!!

JC 88 I must apologize, no harm intended. Good guy! Poo-racer made me say it. Don't mind getting slammed. Must admitt seen nough of the back of your sled. Nough said!

Snocrosser861/862/863/868/867/whatever? We'll both just have to wait and see which guys knee does what. Good guy! Nough said!

Doo-racer- I know you want to smoke all the new guys. Understandable!
But, if I was you I don't know if I would take that shot about been ugly from weeman447. Your nose? yes! The rest of you? I'll leave that one to the ladies to decide. You and racer447 should have a little contest- compare muscles and lady skillz. Nough said!

C'mom boys lighten up(especially racer447)!!!! Everybody seems to be poking a little fun, having a good time before the season starts. Nothing wrong wit that!
NOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ghetto

NWRA

Postby racer447 » October 29th, 2003, 3:35 pm

you guys took that pretty good...I was just trying to get back at the height jokes....see you guys on the track.
if you don't race then don't call me or my polaris slow
racer447

NWRA

Postby Air 440 » October 29th, 2003, 3:49 pm

I dont think ive even ever met any of you guys in person. thought I would notice a guy that is as tall as he is wide, but I guess not.
If you can't impress em with you knowledge, confuse em with your bullsh*t
Air 440

PreviousNext

Return to General Racing Board