Subscribe Today

Figured i'd come otta the closet

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby Icehole » November 17th, 2003, 2:02 pm

Well we woulda tried harder ,but ya gotta admit you were pissin us off by ridin ahead and havin yer way with all the native gals before we got there.....And why so ungrateful?..you've had em all to yerself now for 34yrs.lol
Icehole

Postby ICEPRICK » November 17th, 2003, 2:41 pm

my bad my bad....i shouldn't have been so conceited...
who shot who in the what now?
ICEPRICK

Postby Mainecat » November 17th, 2003, 3:32 pm

Riggs I hope you kicked the owners dog when you left. Did you take any pencils or the stapler? That will fix those Bastards.
you did the right thing RIGGS:)
Mainecat

Postby RIGGS1 » November 17th, 2003, 3:41 pm

they already called me and ask how to pour 2 foundations that are due this week: How big? How to frame'em? Where do we have a concrete account? How deep to dig'em(frost line)? What type/kind of concrete?
I said, "sorry I don't work there anymore and your interrupting my Lego time with my kids". CLICK
And there is no way she would have a dog. She hates dogs, kids & trees. She has spiders running through her veins.
[img]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/big2_cond/language/www/US/WI/Mercer.gif[/img]
RIGGS1

Postby 1fastcougar440 » November 17th, 2003, 6:15 pm

hey RIGGS, man you sound like a really great guy(completely non-fruity comment), im glad you did that, because we need many more like you! As for this newbie...you can kiss my ass you polaris rider!!!:):):) nahhh im jk with ya man, I'm pretty sure your sled rides better and is faster than mine:) and welcome...isnt it nice to come out of the closet Prick?:)

Harry
[green]********************************************************************************************[/green]

Hearts stars and horseshoes, that leprechauns on ACID!!
1fastcougar440

Postby 96XCR600 » November 17th, 2003, 10:05 pm

From the sounds of 1slowCougars last comment...I dunno......Things that make ya go Hmmm..feels good to come out of the closet ? NOT GOING THERE..and then his signature under his name ... Yikes
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/XC800SP/4%20Wheelin/Tenneseetrip-1.jpg[/IMG]
Quads...
2005 Polaris Phoenix (kid #1)
2004 Sportsman 700 MOBU (mine)
2004 Yamaha Blaster (wifey)
2003 Sportsman 90 (kid #2)
1989 Yamaha Big Bear 350 (spare)
96XCR600

Postby Big Slick » November 18th, 2003, 1:02 am

Well,well,well...Another newbie...Fresh meat...Iceprick, I'll bet your a real hit with the ladies!!!j/k :)

What do you do in your spare time?
Do you race?...(no,not with a poo).
How many miles a year you put on?
Wife? Kids?...Extra girlfriends?
Come on Man,spill the beans!!!
quote=NorthernSkunk...jus another dumbazz comment that is full of schitt....when the f/k are you gonna grow up....
Big Slick

Postby The Grand Poobah » November 18th, 2003, 2:26 am

Way to go Riggs. Most people put up with jobs they hate and are miserable becuase of it. Life is too short to spend your time hating what you do and who you work for. Glad you walked out with your head held high! (Unless you were hungover....)
The Grand Poobah

Postby WIVIPERMAN » November 18th, 2003, 3:54 am

Way to go riggs!....there needs to be more people like you!....I have gone to bat numerous times for my guys here at the shop & so far it has worked & the day that it doesn't it will be my turn to walk!
Here at the dealership the owner has a consultant that comes in once a month telling the owner how he should run his dealership!....about a year ago he tried to off my 60+ year old painter & I said no way, thus far it has worked & like I stated before the day it doesn't is the day I walk!
WIVIPERMAN
WIVIPERMAN

Postby NorthernSkunk » November 18th, 2003, 5:57 am

so this is the "good" snowmobile forum eh rat.......lol
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers