Subscribe Today

F7 in snow

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

F7 in snow

Postby PolarisIsBetter » January 15th, 2004, 5:18 pm

....i recently rode an ARCTIC CAT F7...cough junk cough...and it wouldant make it over a small snow drift. all it did was get stuck like a ferrari in a mudbog. it dug itself a hole in the snow and just sat there, stupid machine. meanwhle all my buddies are rippin around on their polaris's and i'm stuck in a snowbank because i lost a stupid bet to ride the damn thing anyway, wish i wouldve taken my pro x.....
Polaris Rules, and your sled sucks.
PolarisIsBetter

F7 in snow

Postby sledhead84 » January 15th, 2004, 5:49 pm

Last time we had snow here in Illinois (2 weeks ago) I trailered out to Plano and had no problems bustin through some nice size drifts.

Although, I could definetly feel the difference in pick up. There was a slight bog, and the nose was pointed slightly toward the sky.

For a short track what did you expect?
sledhead84
2003 F7 EFI Arctic Cat
2002 Arctic Cat ZL 600 EFI SS
sledhead84

F7 in snow

Postby yamaha1man » January 15th, 2004, 5:51 pm

Polaris Rules??????Hmmm.....And your sled sucks.Hmmm,Only cuz yer Polaris is doing the blowin'.Bet that F7 waxes your Polaris(when you get it unstuck)
yamaha1man

F7 in snow

Postby PolarisIsBetter » January 15th, 2004, 6:16 pm

you know what, that f7 is just straight out brutal, what a hype over a junker. artic cat can take that green pickle back to japan where the motor was made....usa!
PolarisIsBetter

F7 in snow

Postby PolarisIsBetter » January 15th, 2004, 6:20 pm

plus....for f7 owners....horsepower and how fast you think you can go means absolutley nothing when your hood is up and your tinkering with the cheap motor tryin to get it runnin like the garden tiller that seized up last summer...JUNK!....cat sucks..At least liberty motors don't bog and******out every 7 feet (do you think it was named the f7 because it F***ks up every 7 feet ?)
PolarisIsBetter

F7 in snow

Postby PolarisIsBetter » January 15th, 2004, 6:21 pm

byckal your so fat fattty
PolarisIsBetter

F7 in snow

Postby yamaha1man » January 15th, 2004, 7:56 pm

Dude, Did you have a bad day? What gives? take an Exlax if it hurts that bad!I hate to tell you,but you see more dead Polaris' out there than any other brand.Get an eye exam if you need it,hell get a shrink too but chill out, he who blows off most usually ends up stranded and you probably will.Don't forget your 3 ropes when you go riding. 1. a recoil rope for when yours breaks. 2. a tow rope for when someone will pull you in. and last, a rope to hang yourself from before the coyotes get you walking home. Have a nice day Polarisdude.
yamaha1man

F7 in snow

Postby zrcat » January 16th, 2004, 12:20 am

Hey PIB, it your driving ability, not the sled...How old are you, 13. You sound it. That is why I'm sparing you the rippin'.
zrcat

F7 in snow

Postby The Borg » January 16th, 2004, 3:08 am

I thought they were pretty good in snow. Maybe not quite as good as a rev, but good.
See, said something nice. Had to, after the latest F6 story I just heard...:)
[COLOR=#0000ff]Welcome to.........The Real World. :p[/COLOR]
[img]http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2103/pc1600246vg.jpg height=200 width=280[/img]

[url=http://cavecountryriders.com]http://cavecountryriders.com[/url]
The Borg

F7 in snow

Postby RotaxGuy » January 16th, 2004, 3:21 am

Poarisisbetter - Sounds like you need to sharpen up your riding skills. It's OK to ask for help if you have no idea what you're doing.
RotaxGuy

Next

Return to Trash Talkers