Subscribe Today

Who here likes ditch banging and driveway jumping?

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby kawicat » February 15th, 2004, 3:35 pm

so you tell your buddy to go slow to show it wins. and that's going to prove???
[[green]RIDE HARD, PLAY HARD, STAY HARD, DIE HARD![/green]
kawicat

Postby kawicat » February 15th, 2004, 3:36 pm

did you sit up all nighting thinking of this?
[[green]RIDE HARD, PLAY HARD, STAY HARD, DIE HARD![/green]
kawicat

Postby doorider » February 15th, 2004, 3:58 pm

I did my first ditch banging last week and driveway jumping, (we don't have that much type of riding around here), sure was a blast.
vegas odds on an irondog race next year?
doorider

Postby Catrocks » February 15th, 2004, 4:53 pm

OK m-10 I got a 98 500ZR. You bring your 583 long travel thing up here and we will get it on. I've been watchin this post for a while and the 500 you whippin must have issues. How about ya tell us miles; on the clutch, motor, belt. Are you studded? Is that sled studded? Is this guy a gomer? Have you done any mod's other than that girly looking skid? Is he jetted fat, on a warm day and your jetted right? Hell you could take a 440 against a t-cat and if the clutches are ****, jetted hore****, and a idiot, the 440 will win. So lets here the real story.
CR

Sled on, b-safe, and most of all; CATSROCK! yeah baby!!

Oh yeah support your local club.!.!
Catrocks

Postby 2k2mxz6 » February 16th, 2004, 1:05 am

I had a 98 500 mxz and I ran a 98 zr 500 it was all mxz up until 80-85 and he could not pull away to much at around 100 my ski tips were about at his chaincase.Now a 00 polaris will kick a 580 Doo and a 600 cat,not by much,but will beat them both.I think the 580 would win but it all depends on set up and conditions.
2k2mxz6

Postby dave583 » February 16th, 2004, 1:15 am

I think all of you are full of shiznit. I have a 96 583 with the m-10 as well. must disappoint some of you when I tell you that I have upset alot of people who thought their bigger and faster sleds SHOULD have beat me. With the clutching and gearing I have from 0 to 60 I hang with alot of bigger cc sleds.(even pull ahead sometimes) Over 80 they can pull away. It only goes 85mph on top. I weight 240 too, so a smaller guy on my sled would probably embarrass some of you.
dave583

Postby racinfarmer » February 16th, 2004, 4:07 am

[quote]I think all of you are full of shiznit. I have a 96 583 with the m-10 as well. must disappoint some of you when I tell you that I have upset alot of people who thought their bigger and faster sleds SHOULD have beat me. With the clutching and gearing I have from 0 to 60 I hang with alot of bigger cc sleds.(even pull ahead sometimes) Over 80 they can pull away. It only goes 85mph on top. I weight 240 too, so a smaller guy on my sled would probably embarrass some of you.[/quote]

Well, that is your sled. You have obviously worked with it and know what you are doing when you work with it. Most likely, M-10 hasn't. That is the difference mainly between his sled and yours.
This space left blank in memory of Animal, Doug, and every other snowmobiler who has lost their life participating in the sport they love.
racinfarmer

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers