Subscribe Today

????

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

????

Postby FiredUpRupp » November 11th, 2005, 10:09 am

Yes outagas you thrown stones yet live in a glass house. As Ice said you are the oddity rather than the norm..
FiredUpRupp

????

Postby Icehole » November 11th, 2005, 10:19 am

"You sure get riled up over nothing."

It's indicitive of the stresses that long exposures of harmful drug abuse can put on less then intelligent minds like gasser's.....paranoia and hyper levels of aggression transpose themselves in gassers case.....when we add to that already debilitating fragileness the young and immature nature of his youngest of men status what we get is what he has evidenced since his arrival.
Icehole

????

Postby outagas » November 11th, 2005, 10:44 am

well before you baby`s started your crying, revreck posted that he agreed with me, so I must only asume, all your comments must also include him. OR, your all full of crap, and just deperatly trying to trash me, which is pretty silly dont you think?
outagas

????

Postby outagas » November 11th, 2005, 10:45 am

[quote=Icehole]"You sure get riled up over nothing."

It's indicitive of the stresses that long exposures of harmful drug abuse can put on less then intelligent minds like gasser's.....paranoia and hyper levels of aggression transpose themselves in gassers case.....when we add to that already debilitating fragileness the young and immature nature of his youngest of men status what we get is what he has evidenced since his arrival.[/quote]
sounds like you must know from personal experiance. LOL
outagas

????

Postby GThunda » November 11th, 2005, 10:49 am

Rev knows we're just trashing, you think it's all personal and like to take it to new levels.
GThunda

????

Postby outagas » November 11th, 2005, 10:53 am

umm, rev just said the same thing as I, it seams like to much of a pain in the azz to go through all that, just to trash someone. and secondly, you guys are the ones that take it to a new level. it all goes back to the threads awhile back, when you clowns started all the name calling, and personal attacks. sorry your minds are so burnt on drugs, that you cant remember that. it dont matter to me though, I`m all for the game. LOL
outagas

????

Postby XCSPchick » November 11th, 2005, 11:13 am

I see what outagas is saying. I don't think he's defending him. It's just that they are trashing Powermadd that nobody cares (which I completely understand). If it were anyone one of you guys that had an "impersonator", you would probably think it was lame also. I hope this makes sense lol.
God must love stupid people; He made so many.
XCSPchick

????

Postby lotagas » November 11th, 2005, 12:17 pm

well, i think all you stoned out potheads must be on meth. you bunch of babys. and all you clowns that get off on calling everyone a liberals are just a bunch of .......liberals. now go back to your opium den and settle down.
bunch of crackhead alcoholic dope fiends anyway.
please pass the bean-o.
lotagas

????

Postby mach1mikeM1M » November 11th, 2005, 12:23 pm

I milked a cat a today!
mach1mikeM1M

????

Postby lotagas » November 11th, 2005, 12:30 pm

Druggie.
please pass the bean-o.
lotagas

PreviousNext