Subscribe Today

Fourth Annual USSA Golf Outing

Postby 323Driver » June 30th, 2009, 8:42 am

SAVE THE DATE! FOURTH ANNUAL USSA GOLF OUTING

When: Saturday, September 19, 2009 2:30 pm
Where: Shorewood Golf Course Green Bay, WI (located on UWGB campus)
Cost: $50.00 includes 9 holes, cart, prize holes, 2 drinks

After the outing we will be having hor-douerves and happy hour at the Rite Place Bar and Grill. There will be a silent auction and prizes to distribute. We will reserve a block of rooms at the Guest House Inn and Suites (same as this years banquet). Please contact Chip Hendry @ (920) 680-4778 or Jim Gokey (715) 735-5181, if you are intersted in sponsoring a hole, donating prizes, or donating silent auction items.

Please remember; last year the proceeds from this outing were used to give cash away to registered racers at both Saturday and Sundays drivers meetings. We were also able to make a generous donation to the USSA Junior Scholarship Fund. So, golfer or not, put together a foursome and join us.

Please call if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Chip and Jim
323Driver

Postby watcher » July 13th, 2009, 4:10 am

Ok, USSA, PRO ICE & MIRA Drivers/Crew/Owners Promoter and Fans & East Coast come out too, you can't not miss this event. It's time to laugh at yourself or someone else. Some of the top Driver's tring to hit that small white ball is rather FUNNY! It is a good time. If not for the golf, Rite Place Bar and Grill is worth the trip alone! If you miss the USSA Banquet, you need to stop in at Rite Place just for the Food and Drinks.
Last year it sure was nice, with the fuel cost at what it was at, to get a chance for a $100 bill at a USSA Race. Then Jim, Lisa and Chip added money to your young Drivers goning on to school to better there education in the Scholarship Program.

Thank You

Chip put Kumrow Motorsports down for two, maybe i can talk more to come along???? DON'T MISS IT, IT'S FOR A GREAT CAUSE AND FUNNY TIME!

watcher
watcher

Postby PRO STK 145 » July 15th, 2009, 3:06 am

Not sure how many people on our team will make the trip. But I will be there for sure.

J Ryden
PRO STK 145

Postby tuner78 » July 15th, 2009, 5:28 am

Team Behn Racing will be there!! No WAY we're missing this one - had a ball last year! This is your once a year opportunity for you Duffers to prove that you can't play (works for me every time)! Money goes back to the drivers, can't go wrong with that.

How bout it Steve - Where's Henke motorsports on the deal???

Hey Chip - How about a pool for best score, winner take all - say 5 or 10 bucks to get in - whadaya think?
WINNERS:
Show up prepared
Are never intimidated
Don't give up
Are professional
Keep the faith

[b]Team Behn Racing[/b]Tuner78
tuner78

Postby watcher » July 15th, 2009, 11:20 am

John about the shortest drive, i should win that one! or the most swings to make that little ball in the hole. think i could also win that?

what size muzzleloader does that little ball fit in good? think i could do better with that then useing one of them sticks to get the ball closer to the hole.

watcher
watcher

Postby eab142racer » July 19th, 2009, 10:02 am

[quote=PRO STK 145]Not sure how many people on our team will make the trip. But I will be there for sure.

J Ryden[/quote]
+1
-Eric Buchholz
eab142racer

Postby tuner78 » July 20th, 2009, 2:51 am

Terry,
I'm up for a round of pool que putting! Can't be any worse than my regular putting.
WINNERS:
Show up prepared
Are never intimidated
Don't give up
Are professional
Keep the faith

[b]Team Behn Racing[/b]Tuner78
tuner78

Postby watcher » July 20th, 2009, 5:16 am

Talk with Doug Fointain this weekend, he too is trying to get a team or couple together for that date.

John, do to my disadvantage with my wrist, i am game to try anything different. even bumper cars with golf carts~! think Chip and Jim will have to pick up the tab if we wreck them, if i remember right? it's in the USSA by-laws the job and duties of VP to pay 70% of the damages and also new Board Memebers Jim Gokey will have to pay 30% of the damages? So, John lets have the wheels fall off the Carts on the greens! maybe we could have a 10 lap race around the 18 hole with the carts also?

Looks like i have two more players! one retired driver #821 and one retired mechanic.

see ya all there
watcher
watcher

Postby 323Driver » July 20th, 2009, 3:07 pm

Thanks for the replies one and all. The thing I need to know by the end of this week, is who would like a hotel room. I have reserved a block of 6 rooms at the Guest House Inn and Suites (same place as the USSA Banquet weekend). The rooms are $129.00 plus tax. There is a home Packer game this weekend, this is why I need to let the folks at the hotel know if we need all 6 or not. $129.00 may seem steep, but it is a very nice, brand new facility with a full service bar. Let me know ASAP.
I will begin a running list of attendees by early next week.

Thanks,
Chip and Jim
323Driver

Postby watcher » July 21st, 2009, 3:25 am

Chip, We will be driving home that evening.

thanks for all your work.

watcher
watcher

Next

Return to Ovals & Enduros