Subscribe Today

got stopped by a trail piggy

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby 2k2mxz » March 2nd, 2004, 2:55 pm

on my property that i own the snowmobile trails goes through it, so tonight i decided that the trails are pretty shot now so i decide to take my wheeler out on them (i dont all winter long because i dont want to rip them up for the sledders) well it just so happens that on the 5th or so pass up and down the trail a cop on a sled comes be-boppin down the trail (trails are almost solid mud) and attemps to pull me over so i just act like i dont see him and keep on going.... on cross over to my buddies land (which the trail happens to cross and branches off and loops back onto my land) well after doing the loop i pull over and continue too take out a soda... when the officer walks up and asks if i noticed him behind me and i said no... well he continues to question what i was doing and saying i am breaking the law... well i just play dumb and say no i wasnt (not telling him i am on my own property) so we play cat and mouse on questions for about 15 minutes and then he starts to write me out a ticket. just then my buddy pulls up on his wheeler and the cop doesnt ask him any questions and just starts writing him out at ticket also.... when he got to the part asking for our first and last names we told him to pull how his platt book and it will be listed for the property that we are on. wow was he pissed, well as i was leaving my buddy motions for me to go do something.... when i figured out what he meant i went on my way.... while i was going away my buddy kept him busy while i went and locked the gate down ahead (open crick on one side, alot of impassible blow overs on the other) right about then i can hear my buddy starting up his quad so i take off to meet him on the other part of the trail where he would be coming out.... i was just getting there as he was locking the gate on his land (once again open crick on one side, and a sh*t load of logs on the other) well we went back to his place and talked a bit and decided to go check on the pig... as we were getting there he was pulling his sled off of the last log that he was hung up on... wow did he look mad.... and the scoul got even worse when we just smiled and waved to him.... now none of this had to happen if he would of just asked if we owned the property in the first place :)
[img]http://images.snapfish.com/33%3B3%3A42%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3B53%3D4%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E232358%3A%3B99575ot1lsi[/img]
"cheers mate"
2k2mxz

Postby ZR600DPD » March 2nd, 2004, 3:09 pm

Thats funny! you have to leave the safe confines of your property one day and youll probly do something stupid and he will be there waitin for you. and youll be on his property! DUMBAZZ
ZR600DPD

Postby kenlacy » March 2nd, 2004, 3:15 pm

You don't really think that is funny do you? And people wonder why some of them don't treat everyone with a ton of respect.

Grow up man - er boy.
Recently I was asked to play in a golf tournament.

At first I said, "Naw, I haven't been playing that well."

Then they said to me, "Come on, it's for handicapped and blind kids."

Then I thought...

Chit, I could win this!
kenlacy

Postby 2k2mxz » March 2nd, 2004, 3:15 pm

thats alright im sure i have nothing to worry about cause i dont think he will be around much longer because i hear he is having alot of complaints filed against him :)
[img]http://images.snapfish.com/33%3B3%3A42%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3B53%3D4%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E232358%3A%3B99575ot1lsi[/img]
"cheers mate"
2k2mxz

Postby ZR600DPD » March 2nd, 2004, 3:22 pm

NO I DONT REALY THINK THATS FUNNY, READ MY REPLY AND MAYBE YOU CAN SENSE SOME SARCASIM.
ZR600DPD

Postby Cummins Thunder » March 2nd, 2004, 3:23 pm

2k2'that piggy has your # now, he will be looking for get backs......."what goes around comes around" really you should of come clean and avoided making enemies.
[img]http://am_ber_lyn.tripod.com/cummins2[/img]
Fear the Diesel!!!
[img]http://am_ber_lyn.tripod.com/cummins_logo.bmp[/img]
Cummins Thunder

Postby kenlacy » March 2nd, 2004, 3:24 pm

ZR600 - I wasn't aiming those comments at you.
Recently I was asked to play in a golf tournament.

At first I said, "Naw, I haven't been playing that well."

Then they said to me, "Come on, it's for handicapped and blind kids."

Then I thought...

Chit, I could win this!
kenlacy

Postby 2k2mxz » March 2nd, 2004, 3:27 pm

i know he has my number, and if i get a ticket in the future from him because i pissed him off... it was well worth the money spent on the fine to piss that guy off
"cheers mate"
2k2mxz

Postby sledwrench » March 2nd, 2004, 3:29 pm

Before I reply, I would have to ask if the trails were OPEN or not. If the trails were closed, I'm with you. I would have gone as far as ask why HE is on a closed trail, ruining YOUR land, and abusing gov't owned vehicles. But if they were open, your land or not, you've given them authority by giving them permission to put the trail there. This means funding went into the set up and maintenance of the "system". Just because the trail is on your land, doesn't mean you can do with the trail what you want. Mud or not.
sledwrench

Postby ZR600DPD » March 2nd, 2004, 3:31 pm

Sorry ken.
ZR600DPD

Next

Return to Trash Talkers