Subscribe Today

Ulitimate grudge match.......

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby maxiracer » March 24th, 2004, 12:11 pm

I know the oval racing season is many months away, but I want to get the bug planted early....:)
Kawi, MM 700, OCR, and anybody else who wants a piece of the maxiracer in a vintage single cylinder race at a BEVRA race next season bring it on!!!!! I'll find you cats a good place to stay, and treat you to some Michigan hospitality and have more fun than a barrel of monkeys and maybe settle a few scores at the same time.
So Kawi bring your cat, Bryan bring your enticer, Lance, I got something for you if you need a sled...
So think about guys, you got a whole summer to plan for it, are you game??????
[b]Bevra Vintage Ice Oval Racing. Old School rules...[/b]
maxiracer

Postby ice_racer_69 » March 24th, 2004, 12:14 pm

UHHHH OHHHHH.....
ice_racer_69

Postby OldCatRacer » March 25th, 2004, 11:30 am

Max, that sounds great, we will have to do it according to age. I'll spot you guys a lap! LOL!!
lancetyner@yahoo.com
OldCatRacer

Postby maxiracer » March 25th, 2004, 1:10 pm

Your on!! I'll just make you run the Sno*Jet 292...the the thought of you having to run a Yamaha powered sled should make catching you easy, as you'll be distracted by riding something so scary fast :o, getting around you might take a little more effort!! lol
I think it would a awesome time, and it's a open offer to any of the trashers (or real racers like IR69, your invited if you have a free weekend), with the FUZZIES to make the commitment!!!
So bring it on ladies.....:B
maxiracer

Postby MM700 » March 25th, 2004, 3:05 pm

Sounds good to me maxi...except...the enticer is sold...I am looking at a couple different sleds from the early 70's..One is a chapperal 340 ssx, the other is a skiroule rtx 340.....and get this...I found a YUKON KING..I am still dickering over price with the guy...it doesn't run and needs lots of work...but what a jem that thing eould be...
MM700

Postby MM700 » March 25th, 2004, 3:07 pm

BTW...do us guys that are over 35 get to run in the masters class...;)
MM700

Postby maxiracer » March 26th, 2004, 1:15 pm

Yeah MM, you can run the masters class, but I'll be 39 next season, so you'll still have to deal with OCR and me. That Tyner guy is scary fast when he greases up that walker of his.....:B
That SSX would be neat, we don't have any Chaps running up there yet.
We need to get kawi in on this, anybody heard from him lately?
maxiracer

Postby kawicat » March 26th, 2004, 1:35 pm

hello maxi- i got back from a spring break trip to texas, so i was MIA the last week, and this is the first time i have actually had clothes on since i left ;)

well, when i hear grudge match i think drag racing, not oval racing. WHY don't you load up your sleds and meet me at fall grass drags in green lake, wi? :) besides all the snow is gone, and even the ice around here is no longer safe. the only way i would come out there to race would be if you find me that 295/s(any news?). i would even make a summer trip IF you could find it.

come on mm, i will even let you run one of my stock sleds, then you can jump it up and race me in the mod classes. :)
[[green]RIDE HARD, PLAY HARD, STAY HARD, DIE HARD![/green]
kawicat

Postby OldCatRacer » March 26th, 2004, 1:43 pm

Aaron, no grass drags, girls can win at that! (insert smiley face) I need you to set up one of your Cats for ovals for me. How about the 75 340Z?? LOL Talk to you later.
lancetyner@yahoo.com
OldCatRacer

Postby kawicat » March 26th, 2004, 1:52 pm

uhemmm, grass drags are a little more involved than that bucko! :)sure we can set-up a sled for you OCR, as long as you have a roll of cash to cover the cost of a new hood and belly pan after you put it into the bales. :)

i know where there is a really nice 75 z 250 that just came out of a barn. i have been trying to get the guy to sell it, but he says he had one when he was a kid and can't part with it.

lance just send me about 3k and i will set you up with a really nice 72 ext 250 oval sled, built with factory mod kit parts that i have been saving for just such an ocasion. :)
[[green]RIDE HARD, PLAY HARD, STAY HARD, DIE HARD![/green]
kawicat

Next

Return to Trash Talkers