Subscribe Today

Need serious advice.

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Need serious advice.

Postby SALTALAREV » November 17th, 2004, 1:12 am

We have a neighboor (upatairs) that lives alone, She just got a dog from the pound that weighs over 100 pounds. Between the hours of midnight and 5am sounds like a ****ing bowling alley up there. At first, We thought maybee she was just babysitting the dog but she has told revdup that it is hers and she has insomnia. Her issues are becomming my issues as I cant get any damn sleep. This morning was the final straw, I had to go up there at 5am and try and talk to her, I knocked on the door but she would not answer. She knows we are pissed and I believe she does not even take the dog outside for walks anymore! I am almost going to say she is letting it piss and **** in her condo. What to do?
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/countryrungreatdanes/]Under Construction[/url]
SALTALAREV

Need serious advice.

Postby Smack » November 17th, 2004, 1:20 am

Talk to the owner she's bound to come out of there sometime. If she doesn't do anything for you talk to the Condo association.(if you have one) I would bet that there are rules about dogs this size anyhow. If they don't do anything.....slip a steak covered with horse tranquilizer under the door every night.
Smack

Need serious advice.

Postby SALTALAREV » November 17th, 2004, 1:23 am

Smack, When she walks down the stairs she stares at the wall so she does not even have to say hello to anyone. I am waiting till 9am to call the property manager. I spoke to the superintendent this morning and he gave me the number. There has to be some sort of rule or regulation against this. BTW, I am off today and she left for work while I was at the deli, Now the bastard dog is up there howling and whining!
SALTALAREV

Need serious advice.

Postby Smack » November 17th, 2004, 1:27 am

Call the cops and tell them that you think she is beating the dog.
Smack

Need serious advice.

Postby SALTALAREV » November 17th, 2004, 1:29 am

that is a great idea.
SALTALAREV

Need serious advice.

Postby treewhacker » November 17th, 2004, 1:54 am

Saltalarev, you have legal options and more power than you realize. First check the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for your Condo. Most likely there are rules written into it about animals. Next, make a petition and get your other unhappy neighbors to sign it, then take it to the owner. Unless the owner is a complete idgit, he will solve the problem.
[img]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1278/a1ugly.jpg[/img]
treewhacker

Need serious advice.

Postby SALTALAREV » November 17th, 2004, 1:59 am

I don't think the other neighboors are effected because our bedroom is directly under hers. That damn dog keeps jumping on and off, on and off, then it actually sounds like she is throwing the ball down the hallway at 2am! Here is what I found on the website for this place (pets, rules and regulations)

"Animal Control

New York State law requires all dogs to be licensed. A copy of the dog license must be furnished to Spinnaker within three months of acquiring a new dog. Parr Valley Condominium requires all pets (dogs and cats) to be registered with the management office.

All pets must be kept on a leash at all times and are not permitted to run free. Only domesticated animals are permitted. Pets are not allowed to be tied outside of a unit on common grounds or left unattended on porches, patios, or at the main entrance of a unit. No resident shall keep or maintain any animal, which habitually barks, or cries so as to disturb the public peace. No animals are allowed in any of the recreational areas. No animals should be fed on common property.

PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF FELLOW RESIDENTS WHEN WALKING YOUR PETS. Owner must carry an implement or other means of picking up the droppings and disposing of them. Disposing of droppings down a storm drain or disposing of cat litter down a toilet is prohibited.

A leash policy is in effect and the Town Animal Control Warden has been authorized to police the area to enforce this policy.

Ducks and Geese are to be fed only in designated areas (by pond only)."
SALTALAREV

Need serious advice.

Postby Mainecat » November 17th, 2004, 3:18 am

"Officer the gun went off when I was cleaning it, don't worry the slug went through my bedroom ceiling and no ones home as I saw the tenant leave for work"

Arrrffff
Mainecat

Need serious advice.

Postby Smack » November 17th, 2004, 3:20 am

Sir, how exactly did it go off 18 times while cleaning it???
Smack

Need serious advice.

Postby PickleChick » November 17th, 2004, 3:54 am

Do you have animals Pepper?
[img]http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/g14.gif[/img]
[green]Cat Pride[/green]
PickleChick

Next

Return to Trash Talkers